Great British Garden Revival

Dad managed to take this last night in his garden. Hawk had crashed into greenhouse and stund himself flew off later
DSCF3073.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

when he flew of he stopped by the fence dad again lucky to get photo,
DSCF3086.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
DSCF1836.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCF1838.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Blackbird having a bath just now.....

16070601.jpg

Nice camera shot there :thumb:

Thanks Darren

Spotted this in my other garden (The woods) today - Cute or what!

160706fox0.jpg160706fox1.jpg160706fox2.jpg

Looks very young wonder if his brother/sisters were about?

Very cute. Hardly ever see a fox in the day time.

Yes it was very young and probably a bit nieve . Disturbed his afternoon nap and he came to see what I was (I think) before trotting off into the dense cover.

Been eventfull week
DSCF1910.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCF1909.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCF1901.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCF1906.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Dad was clearing some rubbish out of river and found this crayfish court and showed me when i got home no we didn't cook it we let it go again but i bet there heron will try for it later?? , then i had a magpie in the kitchen came in via the kitchen window then i got started by the finch flying into me

going to have to stop reading this thread. just spent all day working in the garden, and liked it. sorry no photos, phone wont connect to lap top.

going to have to stop reading this thread. just spent all day working in the garden, and liked it. sorry no photos, phone wont connect to lap top.

:becky:....

You're all mad :loco:

The garden is for sitting in, enjoying a quiet beer on a hot afternoon. Not all this naturist stuff!! :doh:

Gardening just gets in the way of car stuff! :burnout:

who's say's we do gardening in the wild younder work on car's in the garden or BBQ or party or even sit and have a few beer's working on your projects oh and do the garden lol,

Lilies have flowered. Have a line of 9 of them. That hadn't flowered this morning, but one of plants have opened up 2 buds this evening. Nice to see, the scent is amazing. These Lillies are safe for cats to, I am aware some are poisonous.
IMAG0998.jpg

DSCF2069.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSCF2068.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Lucky to get camera in time,

Wow, you done well to catch that before it flew off.

Yes thanks very lucky

I think Mr Squierel needs a bigger house.....

squigeal170411.jpg

Great shot and headline, :thumb:

Back