Great British Garden Revival

Yes Creech and it did fly off! Guess I got lucky.

Great shot chris, well done :thumb:

Again, not the garden but saw this up the woods today.....

160420snake.jpg

Another great shot chris :thumb:

Very good photo.

Wowzers - lucky to see that let alone take a picture of it. :)

Thanks, I saw movement in the water and then it stopped thinking it was safe! Photo is cropped and resized for clarity.

IMAG1871.jpg
Well 'Larry' (the legless lizard) is like a teenager, he won't get out of bed. Although slow worms should come out of hibernation during March, it seems he is stopping in bed. Well I've been holding off moving the compost heap so he had time to wake up. Found he was still in there last night, but very deep down. So had moved most of the compost to the other corner of the garden before I saw him. He will be confused when he fully wakes up being in a different place in the garden. Popped some fresh grass on top, so hopefully he will be fine. Going to mow the lawn over the weekend, so the compost container will be full, he will be all snug in there.

Oh wow - how sweet :)

:thumb::thumb:
Cool great don't see many of them

Mowed the lawn today. Saw a bumble bee, seemed be following the mower around like the humming of it ment something to him. So got a few photos on my phone.
IMAG1883.jpg
IMAG1882.jpg
Also saw Larry again
IMAG1877.jpg
He is still in the compost bin, under a lot of grass now, that should keep him warm.

thats good pictures from phone for bee, larry will be warm tonight weather say's a cold nite

Yes, not a bad camera on the phone. Larry is certainly warm, took the lid off this morning and felt the grass, certainly got some warmth in there. There are some slugs in there too, so he has some food. I'm soo good to him. lol

SWMBO will get jealous ..

SWMBO will get jealous ..
Yes, but only is she comes on here and see's the post. Unless I post if on Facebook she will never see.

Had the sparrowhawk in the garden the other evening,
DSCF1658.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Well done capturing that. Looks big.

Great pic Darren, I get one ocasionly, they aren't that big really, about 13 inches long and smaller than a Kestral. Took this one my neighbers roof a few years back.....

shawk.jpg

Spotted this up the woods today.....

160512badger01.jpg160512badger02.jpg

Well spotted, don't go falling down any set's

Back