Go-Karting

Hi Folks.
Sorry, have not been on here for ages (or to club nights come to that). I have been to the Gosport track a few times and it's great fun! So I will be up for the karting...(provided nobody turns up with a nitrous or rocket-propelled Kart!) :biggrin1:

Hi Will, good to hear from ya. Will your son be up for it too? I expect he will have an advantage after driving a mini :)

Hi Will, good to hear from ya. Will your son be up for it too? I expect he will have an advantage after driving a mini :)

Hi Dan
Thanks. I have missed seeing everyone and must get down to club night. Yes, Jack is still too small to fit into a kart, but my two older Sons have done it before and usually show me up! Luke is usually working, but Joe will probably go.

Hi Will. still got room at scalextric for 9 more on the 9th feb 6 lane track full championship evening but need money this coming tuesday club night.
PS farmhouse closed for refit so we are in hotel side.

Hi Will. still got room at scalextric for 9 more on the 9th feb 6 lane track full championship evening but need money this coming tuesday club night.
PS farmhouse closed for refit so we are in hotel side.

Thanks Malc. I would have been up for that, but I will be in London that day and probably wont be back in time. I went up there once and had a go. I thought it was very well organised and a good laugh. Was interesting to find out that the guy is a grass track racer too!
Thanks for the heads-up re-the pub being closed mate. I will try to get down.
Cheers
Will

Back