Go-Karting

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Last night i went Go-Karting in Fareham, had a brilliant time, didn't do too bad, came third, the two people in front seems to have their own kit, so they may go often. anyway it was a brilliant evening, and thinking it would be splendid to get a few club members to do it. I dont know prices or anytihng, but they do different length races and trophies etc.. so could make an evening of it.

Who would be interested in doing something like this?

Thanks Mark, Not had that much fun in a long time. It felt weird driving a car afterwards. When driving the go-kart, you can put your foot to the floor. I tried that when we left, lol. We need to give Cody some gokart lessons, he was getting better.

The vans wont corner too well. Could be fun. Its about ?200 though, plus my car is too loud for the local track.
I could be up for it, now that Dave has sold the vette. Its something I've wanted to do for a long time.
We had a Fiesta ST wanting to give me a race the other day, we just smiles at him and left him behind, the look on his face as he was at full chat we were part throttle next to him joining the motorway, he was eager to hear our car go, so we left him.

Last edited:
I could be up for it, now that Dave has sold the vette. Its something I've wanted to do for a long time.

Don't discount what I'm planning!! You might be amazed at what a leaf sprung car will do and suspension will be almost 1/2 the purchase price of the car - if it all plans out!

Yay - now that could be awesome - something I've always wanted to do :) :)

I may need 4, or perhaps 2 if I take off my tips, they are not welded on, just a form of jubilee clip. Yes that could work. Thanks

I found that Goodwood measure your db at half max RPM, so 3000 rpm my car isn't too loud when not under load, it get louder at 4000rpm and above, so I may just get in with no mods.

I am well up for karting. I have done it a few times and loved every minute :smile:

A track day would be great too...although ?25 would be a bit more bearable than ?200 at the moment :shocked:

I'd be up for a bit of Go-Karting, probably couldn't stretch to a track day though.

Back