First Cruise Video!

funbus

Core Member
Hi guys just to let you know the video is now on you tube look for... solent final.avi .

What a superb turn out and nice to see some lovely new cars!!

I'm sure Dan will do some wizardry and manage to put a link up soon i just dunno how to do it!!!!

Any suggestions for the music for next months would be appreciated!!:p:p

[video=youtube;HIdspplYAXU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIdspplYAXU[/video]
Here you go. :O)

Bloody hell, I didn't realise there were that many yanks around here. Should be another one joining next months cruise, all things being well.

The sun sure brings them out. We have had more cars on a cruise, this tends to happen later on in the year. Once we were joined by a Harley club who stopped traffic for us, which greatly helped to keep the large cruise together.

Darren, I bet you are itchin to get the nova on the road. :O)

Damn right, the closer it gets to being finished the itchier it gets too :) Hopefully, the main bits will be finished off this weekend so may even be able to get her booked in for an MOT the following Saturday. To be honest, my main goal was to have her on the road for Beaulieu, but it looks like she'll be on the road much sooner.

Can't wait to join the cruise, hopefully the sun will hold out too.

Thanks Dan !!!! you'll have to let me know how to do it!!

Thanks Dan !!!! you'll have to let me know how to do it!!

On the quick reply bit at the bottom, there is an icon second to the right, looks like a film strip. If you hover over that it says 'Insert video' click on that, and put in the link to where it is in Youtube. To get this link go into Youtube, find the video, start to play it, and copy and paste from the IE address bar.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have probs.

Thanks Dan will remember that one for next months!! Hope to get to the meeting next tuesday so see ya there if ya going!

Thanks for taking the video. Its great to look back afterwards, as when you are in it you don't realise how many cars are there. Hope to see you at club on the 27th

Thanks for capturing our first cruise on Video Al. Looking forward to the nex one :)

Cheers
Will

No worries Trace, as with last year i'll try and video as many as possible. Any time i can't do one i'll let ya know Will, thats if you still got your cam!!

No worries Trace, as with last year i'll try and video as many as possible. Any time i can't do one i'll let ya know Will, thats if you still got your cam!!

Yeah, I still have the old camera mate. Only thing is, as long as my car is on the road, I will try to take part in as many cruises as I can and it's a bit hectic trying to film at the same time! :001_07:

Cheers
Will

hi trace is it you we need to speak to ref t-shirts etc ???? or cud u point me in right direction please matt xx

Yep its me hun. I am going to start putting a new order together at the next club night so if you come along and see me then i can sort you out. We also do caps, mugs & zippy jackets for the summer months now. :)

Yeah, I still have the old camera mate. Only thing is, as long as my car is on the road, I will try to take part in as many cruises as I can and it's a bit hectic trying to film at the same time! :001_07:

Cheers
Will
I still got my camera on the front of the car, not fired it up for a couple of years, I may try to get this going for the next cruise. No handed filming. :O)

not to mention a tad dangerous!!!

Please tell me your'e joking guys! :) You surely didn't think I actually tried driving AND filming
simultaneously :001_07: Even i'm not THAT nuts lol ;)

Anyway...I would spill my soup if I tried that :p

Cheers
Will

What all over your newspaper? Of course we're joking Will hehe!!!

Back