Ethereum ETH Mining

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
For a couple of months I have been mining the Cryto currency Ethereum (ETH). There are hundreds of currencies, and ETH is 2nd most popular.
I followed the information on https://ethermine.org/ to get set up.

There will be changes to this currency in the next few months, where the revenue from mining will drop. When that happens I'll move onto the next profitable. The value of the currency may go up or down at that point.

I have 8 GPUs in the rig.

Added 12 more fans today.
1617219356539.png

24 fans now, 12 at the bottom blowing air in. It then goes up the back, and then 12 fans pull air out the front over the GFX cards.
1617219431698.png

I'm running at 650mh/s across all the 8 GPUs. Its drawing around 1700watts.

Cranked it up earlier just for mo. Cant keep it at this speed as the RTX3070 will get hasing errors. Almost 700mh/s. So glad to be over 600mh/s.
1617219540783.png

This is curenntly making around 1.02ETH per month.

All good fun. I should really be working on the Camaro. Now the rig is stable, and I'm happy with the new fans. I can get on with a few other jobs, and the Camaro is on the list.

Maybe you should try mining bitcoin. Because this crypto is more expensive and therefore you can make more money. Today everyone can make money from cryptocurrency, but you need to carefully analyze the object of investment to make money. I started trading cryptocurrency 2 years ago, and now it brings me good money. For more efficient trading, I decided to use the metatrader 4 trading platform because this platform has all the necessary tools for trading.

Last edited:
Maybe you should try mining bitcoin. Because this crypto is more expensive and therefore you can make more money.
Did that a long time ago. There are three main routes of mining.
Using the CPU
Using a GPU
ASIC mining.

Over the years, devices have become more and more faster. When mining bitcoin you only get a share of rewards. If other people have faster machines you end up with a small share. ASIC mining is really the main route for Bitcoin mining now. Its hardware purposely made for the job.
You can buy these machines some well over £10k, and draw 3000watts 24/7. As for rewards, I believe it pays for itself in a year if you have free electric. Say electric is 36p per kWh, it will cost £9800 to run it for a year.
Next year there will be a faster machine, so the resale value of yours will drop.
I think the only winners in that game are the ones making the machines.

All good fun. I should really be working on the Camaro. Now the rig is stable, and I'm happy with the new fans. I can get on with a few other jobs, and the Camaro is on the list.

LIST
only one job on list
fix the BL##DY camaro

Ethereum is a very promising crypt, so I think it's a good idea to mine it. Some people predict that Ethereum will repeat the success story of bitcoin. But no one can say for sure. I keep most of my money in Ethereum because I also believe that this crypt will become more expensive. Now, cryptocurrencies are not getting more expensive, so I trade futures in order to earn money for current expenses. To increase the level of anonymity, I use https://coinomize.biz so that no one can track where the money comes from in my account. This is a good protection against intruders.

ETH cannot be mined anymore due to changing from POW to POS.
ETH value should rise as its being 'burnt' quicker than new coins are made. So less if it around and that usually increased the value. We shall see. I'm looking to hold for 5-10 years.

ETH cannot be mined anymore due to changing from POW to POS. Thus I simply keep it in my ownrwallet.
ETH value should rise as its being 'burnt' quicker than new coins are made. So less if it around and that usually increased the value. We shall see. I'm looking to hold for 5-10 years.
Yeap, they confused it with ETC. CGR once said on his Twitter that ETH can easily hit the 10k mark in the foreseeable future. Time will tell.
Ethereum is a very promising crypt, so I think it's a good idea to mine it.
Eth is at the moment crypto #2 on the market with the potential to flip BTC and become number 1 (which I doubt, frankly speaking).

Last edited:
Back