eBay UK only search is faulty

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Occasionally I like to buy things on eBay and get it from somewhere in the UK.
The headlining in the T/A is a little bit tatty, after watcihng a youtube video it seems simple to do. so I hop on eBay to look at material. Find many listed for T5 camper vans, although I just want a roll of the stuff for any car. I start tp apply filters,

New and UK only.

1687339357072.png

Why does eBay not understand UK Only and list from the USA?

Very annoying, I have fallen for that before and had to wait months for rubbish from China because I didn't check location after selecting UK only. If I scroll further down there are loads that are UK only, perhaps Sponsored ones have higher priority, but I still dont want them to be displayed as they are not in the UK.

There is my rant for the day...

think it has always done that, very annoying. plus loads of other cr opp i mean stuff that has nothing to do with what you are looking for

it dose say in your screen shot 2 items from uk and 8 items found internationally do you want to borrow my glasses lol,

it dose say in your screen shot 2 items from uk and 8 items found internationally do you want to borrow my glasses lol,
I don't want to see international, that's why I wanted to filter it. Perhaps they need a link to click on to view international if you want, but it shouldn't be in the list of results.

Last edited:
Fair point. Well made as Henry Cole would say lol.🤣.... Bit like cookies when you go on a website say tyres for example I have now brought tyres but all the adverts and side side advert on screen all trying to sell tyres fek of not interested I get it if it's a new search and mybe have adverts say fir a day or 2 but what's it been 3 or 4 weeks now still get loads of tyre adverts interrupting my time on computer. Rant over lol.🤣

eBay order has arrived.

1687461655901.png

Back