Drive like a woman Insurance

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
I keep hearing an advert on the radio, advertising if you drive like a woman you can get cheaper car insurance. They fit a black box under your dashboard monitoring your driving style.

So I guess it monitors speed, and excessive acceleration and cornering, but I cant work out how it knows you are putting your lipstick on in your rear view mirror and not paying attention to other people on the road.

Is that it Mark?? I was expecting a comment about crashing into grass banks lol :D

well gary a big car and a woman driver on a wet road on a roundabout.............disaster........lol ( dont tell mary i said this )

For those of you wondering who Gary is, its Spongebob's pet snail.
300px-Gary_the_Snail.svg.jpg
If you are wondering about the Meow, well that's the noise a snail makes of course :)

I don't actually see how this will work at all though, as I'm sure there was some european law that came in this year stating that men and women had to be insured equally and not given discounts based on their sex, hence why women's insureance overall went up and men's went down.

Does the opposite also apply, so girls like Sarah have to have a drive like a bloke box fitted so they can put their foot down? ;)

well gary a big car and a woman driver on a wet road on a roundabout.............disaster........lol ( dont tell mary i said this )

I seem to recall a nice silver camaro being written off and very nearly a nice trans am as well not so long ago, oh and "Mary guess what Mark said" lol and as for the lippy thing, tis easy steer the car with your knees then you can apply said cosmetic, brush hair and put the fear of god into the idiot boy racer who comes along side you wanting to "take you on " great fun !!

Back