Club Night - Aug 13th 2013

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Two local(ish) shows this weekend. We need to arrange details of meeting places for these two.

Saturday, Manhood Classic Car show
Selsey Recreation Ground, School Lane, Selsey, West Sussex Start Time 10AM
Where shall we meet?
A27 Little Chef Services, aim to leave at 9.15am?

The News Motor Show Port Solent
This is a two day event, free to attend. The show will take place on the field directly opposite the cinema, and start times for each day are 10am so all cars booked in must be ready and parked for 9.30am. close of show if 4pm on each day. As some of us are going to Manhood on Saturday, then shall we arrange a meeting time for this on the Sunday?
Meet up Micks Burger Van, with aim to leave at 9am?

Great turn out tonight, many American cars there all went for a cruise for about 30mins, then back to the pub for a further chat. Great to get the cars out.

The event list went down well.
Manhood Selsey Show, meeting at little chef services to leave at 9.15am
Port Solent Show meeting on the hill to leave there at 9am.

attachment.php

Nice to see a new vehicle too, a very clean looking Chevy truck.
I know Sarah took a fancy to this one.

Took an fancy to it??? I couldn't get outside quick enough!!

Sorry I had to cancel last minute! Sounds like it was a lovely evening :)

Sorry I had to cancel last minute! Sounds like it was a lovely evening :)
Would have been a better evening if you were there, I was intrigued to see what you were going to bring along. Not to worry if you couldn't make it though. Are you going to either show at the weekend? Mandood Summer Show meeting on A27 services, little chef to leave there at 9.15am on Saturday. The News Motorshow at Port Solent, meeting up the hill to leave at 9am on Sunday.

I *should* be at the Manhood show. :)

And sorry for cancelling :( I think you rather NOT have me sitting over a rubbish bin the whole evening ;) Next club night I will be there with the Interesting Things and will be bringing an American friend of mine who collects World War II Vehicles, and has a freaking TANK - So a little something different for all y'all ;)

Back