Club meets?

Petrolhead

Have a week off next week, 15th September, anything going on as I can make it in the evenings for once?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have our club night on Tuesday 16th at the Farmhouse, Burrfields road (off the Eastern road) near the golf course.

Will be good to catch up again. Will you have your new ride by then?

Fingers crossed yes, what time do you guys all arrive?

Some get there from 6.30 onwards. I'm usually there from about 7ish. If weather is good and we have a few cars, then about 8.30pm we may go for a drive to another pub (this is weather dependant)

Ok sounds good hope to be there and meet you all again!

Awesome stuff! Can't wait to see what your latest beast is!

Peebble dash next Friday night brighton

Will be there Tuesday in new car as I have just got it home, I am a very happy little petrolhead today!

Looking forward to seeing it. :)

Looking like a great evening for a meet, are many coming do we know?

We usually have more than 16 couples on a club night, this ends up with around 12 american cars/vans, which I think is a pretty good turn out.
However I wont be in the trans-am tonight. :( my rear end noise is pretty bad after Sunday. For a guess of a sound it sounds like a bolt from the ring gear is rubbing on something. Pinion feels good on the outside and the nut that holds it on. So its going to have to wait till Saturday to take the diff cover off. So I will be in the trusty Fiesta tonight. lol.

Sorry to hear that mate, will see you in a bit

Great club night last night. Spent a lot of the time talking and looking as some new cars there.
Printed out 20 hand-outs for events and it was just enough, gave out 1 per couple, so that shows what a great turn out we had on a club night.
Thanks everyone for coming along.

Back