Christmas Dinner

Laceytree

Club co ordinator
There are still about 30 places left for the Christmas dinner on Saturday 19th December. If you are interested then please let me know asap and i will put your name on the list and then see you at a later club night to collect payment and your menu choice.

12.00 per person

Menu choices

Starters
Tomato & Basil Soup
Brie & Cranberry Parcels (V)
Prawn Cocktail
Chicken Liver Pate

Mains
Traditional Turkey
Rump Steak with Port & Stilton Sauce
Salmon
Lentil & Vegetable Loaf (V)

Desserts
Chocolate Profiteroles
Raspberry Trifle Cheesecake
Christmas Pudding
Chocolate Yuletide Log

Thank you to you all who paid up for your Christmas dinner last night.

As discussed there are still a few places available (Dan, Mark, Mason & Chris are you coming?) so let me know and i will put you on the list. Payment in full will be required next club night which will be held on 8th December. It was also discussed that you can wear a silly Christmas hat if you wish!!!

The night is looking to be a fantastic evening with a 3 course meal, disco & Karaoke so get your dancing shoes shined and your tonsils toned up and come along to a fun filled evening!! :)

Dan can you sticky this for me please - Thanks

no im not thx any way i can not eat a 3 course meal

Stickyness applied.

I wont be at the crimbo meal. Sounds like it will be a good laugh, but I'll have to pass. Sorry. Hope you all have a great time.

I'am going to Newbury with the Mustang owners for xmas lunch that day, not sure if I can manage two stuffings in one day.

Thanks for letting me know guys as i will not hassle you anymore!!

Hi,

I'm sorry to say that Michelle and I won't be able to make as going to my Mums for christmas and we leave on the 18th :(

Back