Christmas Dinner 2011

Laceytree

Club co ordinator
Ok so i know we all groan when we hear the word Christmas as it means more expense but we have to book early for our annual Christmas dinner to enable us all to get in and have a fun time.

The date has been set as Saturday 3rd December and will be at The Farmhouse from about 7:30pm. As usual there will be a 3 course dinner at the value price of ?12 per person. There will also be the karaoke afterwards in the sports bar.

Please note we do have to pay a deposit of ?5 per person no later than 1st November so if you would like to attend can you please pay the full amount asap. Fran will start collecting money and getting your menu choice as of next club night.

Menu Choices are as follows:-

Starters
Tomato & Basil Soup
Breaded Torpedo Prawns
Brussels Pate
Stilton, Mushroom & Walnut Filo Parcels

The Main Event
Traditional Turkey with all the trimmings
Beef in Chianti
Sweet Chilli Salmon
Luxury Nut Roast

Desserts
Christmas Pudding
Vanilla Cheesecake
Chocolate Profiteroles
Warm Chocolate Fudge Cake

For every party goer you will receive a ?100 voucher book that can be used through the year. Those of you that didn't get one last year, the vouchers vary from free bottles of wine, ?10 off your dinner, free desserts and free kids meals to name but a few. Plus free soft drinks for all designated drivers.

Come along and join us celebrating the fun festive season.

Xmas dinner seats still available. Full payment would now be required so if you wish to come along then please either let me, Fran or Jo know.

I'm all signed up for it now. This will be my 2nd xmas club meal I've ever been too, how weird is that. you will all be seeing me at a few more things :bounce:

Back