Christmas Dinner

Laceytree

Club co ordinator
Well i know it only feels like you have just packed your shorts and sunscreen away but it is our annual Christmas dinner next month. :santa: Details as follows:-

Venue: The Farmhouse
Date: Saturday 4th December
Time: 7:30pm
Entertainment: Karaoke & Disco :lalala: (perhaps Sue will bring them balloons again!!)
Optional: Christmassy hat
Food: 3 course menu :hungry: (menu choice required beforehand)
Cost: ?12.00 per person payable before 23rd November

I am collecting money so if you can pay ASAP would be great. If you haven't given me your menu choice or payment before or on club night Tuesday 23rd November, you may only end up with a plate of chips!!!!

Many thanks

Okies, I'll give you the money on Bowling night is thats okay.

Is it possible to put the menu online so I can choose while I'm in Ireland.

Thanks
Dan.

Yep no problem Dan.

Menu Choices

Starters
TOMATO & BASIL SOUP (V)
BRIE & CRANBERRY PARCELS (V)
PRAWN COCKTAIL
CHICKEN LIVER PATE

Mains
TRADITIONAL TURKEY
RUMP STEAK WITH PORT STILTON SAUCE (Please state Rare,Medium or Well Done)
SALMON
LENTIL & VEGETABLE LOAF (V)

Desserts
CHOCOLATE PROFITEROLES
RASPBERRY TRIFLE CHEESECAKE
CHRISTMAS PUDDING
CHOCOLATE YULETIDE LOG

V = Vegetarian

Thanks for getting that up so quice Trace.

I'll go for:-

PRAWN COCKTAIL

RUMP STEAK WITH PORT STILTON SAUCE (Medium)

CHOCOLATE YULETIDE LOG

Thanks again. :clap:

Thanks Dan have added you to the list. Thats 31 of us so far.

************************* REMINDER **************************

Don't forget i need your payment for your Christmas dinners no later than 23rd November as the Farmhouse have asked me to pay in full on this day due to the amount of us going.

You can either pay on the next club night which happens to be 23rd Nov or at the brekkie run this Sunday 21st Nov

Thanks

Guess I wont be going, cant raise the funds, sorry everyone!

Well this Saturday is party time and hope you all have your hats/ties ready. For those of you who are not eating why not come along a bit later anyway and join in the fun of Karaoke etc. We will no doubt be there til closing so why miss out on all the fun :)

Mhmm, x factor... party... x factor... party.

I know, I'll record x factor semi finals and watch you and my mum make fools of yourselves on the karaoke :D

Is there really any contest. Forget X-Factor thats a load of rubbish. We can do better on the Karaoke then some of them idiots!!!

Wow!!!!!! what a fab night. If you were not there you missed a Christmas cracker of a fun night. The food, to me, was a bit boring but at the end of the day i wasn't really there for the food but the wonderful company of good friends. Had a great time with the balloons and my table ambushed everyone else. Then it was war and we got the whole pub involved. The staff were fantastic and looked after us as usual. I can't imagine how they coped with us rowdy lot but Emma said it was good to see some people having some fun. Thgen onto Karaoke and our regular singer Pete got up and did a couple of numbers and the finale was us Renegades singing 'We are Family'. This seems to have become our signature song of late. Had way too much red wine but it was worth the headache this morning. I wanna do it all over again haha!!!

brilliant night and if I may say so extremely well organised. I know I am biased cause I am her mum but a huge thankyou to you Trace for doing such a tremendous job. By the way is me dinner ready cause I am starving lol xxxx

i'd like to say a big THANX to trace also . it was well organised and a gr8 nite with gr8 people who i'm getting to know more and more and like to call friends . thanks guys cracking nite . xx

ii remember going out to the pub last nite and meeting the renegades had some food then can anyone tell me what happened after that, i know stacey won celebrity and i remember malc buying me a pint lol, must have been a bloody good nite thanks trace and all who made it fun xx

Yes i agree a BRILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL nite, u need a pat on the back TRACE or a peck on the cheek xx well done.

Well seems like once again due to work I missed yet another great night out with the renegades bah humbug, bloody Harvester!!!

A BIG USA THANK You! Trace we had a brill night.
From all the cowgirls and cowboys at the Taylor ranch Yeeeeee!!!!!!!! Haaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Your welcome guys and gals. I am glad everyone enjoyed themselves as much as i did. :)

Back