Car insurance

an88fiero

Super Moderator
So, who do you insure your "normal" cars through. We are currently with Aviva but they have hiked their premiums up buy over ?100 for the year.

Have tried a couple, Hastings Direct, Direct Line but they won't cover LPG conversions :huh:

Tried anew quote online with Aviva a it comes in at ?156 less but their systems are down apparently so can't have fight with them lol

I went with Adrian Flux for my little Fiesta, partly as the offered a second car discount, and we cheaper than other quotes at the time. Mind you my first years was ?640 as I have no years no-claims as it was a second car, as best to keep the no claims on the Trans-Am. If only I could share 12 years no claims between the both. It went down to ?480 this year. My Trans-Am is ?315 this year.

I'm not keen on the whole Go-Compare stuff, bombarded with crap for months on end, so I sign up with an email address from a domain I control, and then remove the email address once their service is no longer needed :)

Bloody hell Dan seams expensive i have done the go-compare route it brang up sure flux part of adrian flux got a good deal on subaru also found if you talk to the insurance company's they sometimes do you a good deal as well , but age and post code might have an effect???

Have tried talking to them but their systems have been down since yesterday - shouldn't have to do that though - it's blooming annoying and time I don't really have :(

I am using Performance Direct for the old Rover it comes in at ?97.50 idisclaiming mods aswell and Hastings for the Pug at ?190 happy with both at present

Back