Beaulieu Hot Rod and Custom Show 2021 - 20th June

Added to Calendar: 20-06-21

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
desktop-event-gallery_HotRod_7w870px_h475px-2.jpg

Beaulieu Hot Rod & Custom Show 2021

AMAZING VEHICLES
Hot Rods, Customs, American Muscle, Chops & Bobbers will be among the hundreds of vehicles on display.

You can expect a stunning display of American motors from our local club sponsors, Solent Renegades. From classic Camaros to modern Mustangs, can you spot your dream car?

If you own a Hot Rod, Custom, American vehicle, Custom Bike or pre-1980 Classic and want to display it at our Drive-In Day, more details will be announced on how to do so soon.

More details to follow as they are announced. There is hope this year that shows may happen. Fingers crossed.

Meeting at Rownhams to leave at 8.00am.

Last edited:
This was the wet show we did last year isn’t it? Fingers crossed :)

Lets hope it goes ahead, Remember we are also booked in to the Lancing Motor Show in June if that goes ahead. I booked that nearly two years ago! :rolleyes::cry:

Yeah could be a go-er. Not heard anymore from Beaulieu yet, but as soon as I do I'll pop it on here.

Posted the event on Facebook.
I've asked Beaulieu about camping, as soon as I know I'll post the answer.

Stop swearing Facebook indeed

Yeah could be a go-er. Not heard anymore from Beaulieu yet, but as soon as I do I'll pop it on here.
HI Dan looking at web site no tickets available we usually get tickets via Solent Renegades when we meet at Rownhams is that a possibility this year malc

Hi Malc. Hope all is going well, how is the Cobra?
Sounds like Beaulieu have filled all the places they are allowed due to restrictions. They couldn't sell tickets on the gate as they would get to a point they would have to turn people away. So had to do prebook only.
Beaulieu did give us a number of free tickets, I have given some out and passed the rest onto Malc. We may have had one left, but you will need two. I'll check up on the status of remaining tickets.

Nice to have a bit of rain to cool things down over the last few days. Hopefully it clears up for Sunday. Renegades are parked on the tarmac, we will have the 2 gazebos for shade from the sun.

Leaving Rownhams at 8am. Entering Beaulieu through the South entrance which is different to usual. There will be road signs for this entrance.

Enjoy.

South entrance map. Follow the red route, there wil be road signs. Its only just down the road from the regular entrance.

South-Gate-Entrance-2021.jpg

Wasn't a. A bad turn out considering covid and weather looking at pictures. Thanks for posting..

Yes, very impressed with how Beaulieu done it all. Soo much to look around, a little more spread out.
I even brought my first item from a trade stand, some impact sockets. I was on a roll and visited the moonshine stall and purchased from there too.
IMG_20210620_201251.jpg
The chap travelled from Taunton to be there.

Back