Beaulieu Custom & American Show 2023

Added to Calendar: 18-06-23

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
The Renegades are working with Beaulieu for this show.

Hot-Rod-Website-Images4-scaled.jpg

https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/custom-and-american-show/
Tickets can be purchaed on their website.

The date is Fathers Day 18th June 2023

Hi, Good to hear from you. Nice Buick.
The Bealulieu tickets are £16 each when arriving in a show car. This gives you access to the museum and other atractions.

Dan.

Last edited:
Hi everyone is everyone going together on the 18th if so where is everyone meeting and what time.

Meeting at Rownhams services to leave there at 8am to cruise in together.

Attached is something we can display in our windows so the Marshalls can all direct us to park together. We will be on the tarmac corner of the arena near the museum. Our gazebo will be on the raised grass triangle.

Attachments

• Solent Renegades - Club Label.pdf
    132.5 KB · Views: 12
Do we have to print it off to put in r car
No worries if you can't. Arriving together the Marshalls should direct you all to the same place. Also I'll be printing out many, Jean with the yellow mustang and black stripes will be giving them out at rownhams.

I'll be going down a little earlier to set up gazebo. So I'll have a chance to be standing next to a Marshall telling them who is who too. We should be covered.

It's the last main services before you turn of for junction for Totton that leads to beuliue. Some people go to end of M27 and go to beuliue that way.. I see you are in Portsmouth area just stay on the M27 as soon as you pass the M3 motorway junction you will go under the fly over bridge on the M27 then you will see the sign for Rowlands service station.
Screenshot_20230611_084256_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

Last edited:
Darrens(Saleen) pointer points to eastbound, you want westbound, correct directions though.

Yep. When you are on the M27 heading west, pass the M3 turn just get in the left lane as the services coming up on your left.

you are in Portsmouth area just stay on the M27 as soon as you pass the M3 motorway junction you will go under the fly over bridge on the M27 then you will see the sign for Rowlands service station. doh clicked on the east boune by mistake as there is one on the oppersite of the roasd as well, but as dan said my directions were right lol,

I live in Totton so what time will you leave rownhams so I can join you as you come through.
Leaving rownhams at 8am. So feel free to join in on the cruise in. Should be around 30 cars I beleive.

Back