Banging sound system shame its ruined the truck,

saleen 192

Core Member

1612098340951.png

1612098365636.png

I personally don’t see the point of that amount of speakers. Don’t get me wrong I like my music but that’s excessive.

I guess it's like spicy food. The more you eat the less you can taste.
WIth speakers so loud, lose hearing and you need to go louder so you can hear it.

There is a whole following for vehicles with big sound systems. It's not about listening to music, followers aren't particularly interested in music, or hearing the engine come to that. Well, they do play music, but mainly only specially produced tracks with sub bass frequencies to showcase the systems. It's a competitive thing, to see who can run the most audio power and move the most air. It's not my thing but I can appreciate the work that goes into some of the systems and the sound they produce can be pretty impressive.
I can't see why anyone would want to build such a system into a vehicle like this though and would agree, it seems bit of a waste.

I don’t understand it and don’t like the noise and feeling of it either.
A guy at a show late 2019 was doing it despite repeated warnings by the show organisers. They asked him to leave in the end.

I don't mind seeing the systems and hearing/feeling them in small doses, then that's enough. Yeah, that's the trouble, followers tend to be the youngsters, most are fine, but...well, you know what I mean lol. We were all young once. Wisdom and respect comes with age... usually! lol

Back