Any one been out?

chris68coupe

Super Moderator
As title says, any one been out for a drive on this fine weekend? Took mine out for a blast today and yetsterday with Lorraine and Lee. Lots of classics about, English ones don't seem to wave too much though........stuck up wasnames :).

yea pop out to Pauls left there and just can not stop drive all day lovey heat

I popped over to Emsworth yesterday. Great to get out in the sun with the roof panels off. Popped down to Southsea for an early morning walk on Saturday. Gone a little bit pinky in places, lol, even though it feels cool along the beach the sun still gets ya. Didn't see many other cars about, I did see a newish Mustang going South on the other side of the A3 to me around 12am Saturday, Orangy color one with stripes.
Spent a couple of hours in the garden modifying the plastic bits for the Camaro lights. Gets me out in the sun, it was just too hot to do anything up in the loft.

I drove to the MOT station, wish I could have been driving all day though.

just drive past a mint 64 impala in eastleigh dam i wont it

Took dogs out to beach on Sat morning chilled out in garden in the afternoon, and my mum and dad came round sunday for a bar b que so done pretty much the same sunday, hot wasnt it !!! love it ha ha take care xx

Hi all, we went out in the car Friday evening and Sunday afternoon. Yeah saw alot of classics. Nearly put out a 'we're bored email' but no-one had been on the Forum for hours so didn't bother! Saw friends took number two son shopping for clothes....stressful... talked number one son out of leaving one of his jobs for the minute, especially as his car is poorly. We should've have met for brekky....

See y'all Tuesday night?

yea il be there

No doubt we will be there!! Julie, remind me to give you my mobile number then if you are bored again we can sort summink out lol xxxx

H & I were in Buxton driving around the Derbyshire Dales in a brand new black Ford Fiesta Titanium. Unfortunately it was a hire car but i am sure if i do 'the face' i may have one some day!!! See you all tonight xx

The Fiesta Titanums ('Tit' for short) are quite nice. We have a blue one.

Hows everyones bank holiday weekend gone?
I done a birthday run on Saturday, the rest of the weekend I've been working on lights. Was in Ireland from Wednesday night will Friday night, so catching up on emails now.

Took Jessica out for a drive today with Julie Ady and Jordon with the red mustang. Went to the Hunters for lunch then to the Horse and Jockey. Sat outside and had a brilliant time, Thanks Ju and Ady and Jordon, really enjoyed it, and CJ you can come next time hun xxx:tt2:

Took Jessica out for a drive today with Julie Ady and Jordon with the red mustang. Went to the Hunters for lunch then to the Horse and Jockey. Sat outside and had a brilliant time, Thanks Ju and Ady and Jordon, really enjoyed it, and CJ you can come next time hun xxx:tt2:

Ah-ha! There you be on t'forum. Had a good day didn't we -Oh lady with the yellow carnation! Was chilled and stressy free. Yes we enjoyed it and we will do it again sometime. Now CJ has resigned job number two, he will probably come along as well - bang goes the chilled out and stress free. :rolleyes:

See ya
Ju, Ade & Jordan

Went to the Fawley show on Sunday, not been out today though.

Back