An Interesting Question....

MRKRYS69

Core Member
As I was putting some fuel in Magic this evening a very 'green' looking gentleman cycled onto the forecourt, approached me and abusively asked

'How can you justify driving around in this monstrosity, not only does it make a god awful noise, but it uses up much more fuel than every other vehicle on the road, and is a massive drain on our natural resources. Surely this thing is not legal on our beautiful British roads!!'

Apparently saying 'Because it has a f***ing heater, and I can run over T**ts like you' is not classed as acceptable.

Does anyone have a more appropriate answer??

well lets all by a prius and take a s**t in the woods

or you shold invited him to wheels day lol

Should of offered to take him for a drive, might have opened his eyes to the real world

push his bike on the floor and do a burnout on it and say your bikes even greener now !!! Have a nice day

hi guys , you should say ..... i put lots of fuel in my gas guzzler .. because i can ..., i will not be dictated to by a govement full of dick heads ...., lets chop down all the trees so we can build more drag strips .. a v8 has the sound of an angel ...

quoted minimanmark hi guys , you should say ..... i put lots of fuel in my gas guzzler .. because i can ..., i will not be dictated to by a govement full of dick heads ...., lets chop down all the trees so we can build more drag strips .. a v8 has the sound of an angel ...

Love the last bit of quote " V8 has sound of an angle"

It is true, and proven by a popular australian Soap, 'Women love the sound of a v8'!!

V8 only way to go

Whats better than the sound of a V8? Driving one - yeah baby !!!!!!

yeah I know what you mean, driven a V8 for 79000 miles, and still not got bored of that sound, although it was a little quieter at the start of them miles.

Back