Alton Show - Saturday 25th Sept

Laceytree

Club co ordinator
Meet at Wickham Square and leave @ 9:30am PROMPT. Cruise up the A32 to Alton but will be picking up some members at Loomies at West Meon on the way. We have been allocated the High Street upto Marks & Spencers again. Please note that you must have a registration card in the window of your car which Superb has, otherwise you may not get a prize!!. He also has some vouchers for 10% off at The Wheatsheaf pub located in the Square.

this is a very popular show and had a record number of cars turn out last year so lets see if we can beat 1.5 mile cruise shall we!!

Also if you have a CB radio get it in the car and working so we can chat and not lose anyone on the way!!

Thanks Trace

For reminding us what was discussed on Tues at club nite, i know what you Renegades are like.

Cheers Superb!!

Ah yes but some of us wernt there at club on tuesday night lol xxxxxxx

hi guys , maybe we park all the day vans together in main street , last year we were stuck down side street with not much room to move
thanks mark

Then what you need to be sure of that is that you go at the end of the cruise to be sure you get in the high street and not up the side road

No if you go at the front you have to go all the way literally to the square. This way you get to park outside M & S.
Maybe cos there were too many of us that they put you in where they could. This year will be different as we are parking ourselves so don't worry we will make sure you are all together.

I believe we have the whole of the main street this year, we are taking van in case it rains or I get bored at least I can watch tele lol ! I am also taking me cooker to make tea and coffee, so bring your mugs with ya. Tracey and I are holding a macmillan cancer coffe morning on Friday and if there is anycake left we will be selling it on Sat, coffee and cake a quid, all goes to a good cause xx

don't look like i'm gonna make it . gotta work no one will cover

Hi Matt,

Mate thats not good you will have to see what you can do, maybe you could join us later in the day. Otherwise we will see you when we can.

Cheers Superb

I'll be there.
Clutch slipping a bit, should get me there and back. This will be the first thing I needed to replace due to it being worn out, usually replace parts with something upgraded before they wear out. well apart form tyres, have gotten through a few of them. lol.

Hi Renegades

Coffee and cake for a quid sounds good to me, the format is we leave Wickham square at 9.30ish we never leave a Renegade behind and take a slow cruise up to Alton, CB radio's at the ready and once we get there i will be assisting in helping park cars.It would seem last year when we turned up the marshal took one look at all our cars and said you are on yer own and ran off.Lol! So i have told Rosie we will take care of parking ourselves, i dont want anyone getting over excited or impatiant when we are trying to park, you know who you are!! Lol. Just to give you an idea i have handed out 35 entry tickets and have had to ask Rosie for some more which we will sort out on the day so dont worry if you havent got one yet.How mad is that, this could be our biggest convoy yet, cmon good buddy! Christ! im going into Convoy mode now!!! whats going on, its late i really must go to bed.

Hang on a minute its now morning, surely its time to get up! Superrrrrrrb!!!

See you all on Saturday, mate i cant wait.

Cheers Superb! excited little school boy!

Ready for the very long convoy, got the smokey and the bandit tune ready.

sorry cant make, got to work and cant get out of it only till midday so i might come later

Hi Renegades

We are going to have a great day tomorrow at Alton or should i say later on today, oops! nice and relaxed a nice leisurly cruise up there and chill out for the rest of the day. Superrrrb!

Cheers Superb! I wonder if we will come across any Squirrels in Lycra!!!!

The weather is looking great, I hope it stays like it and you all have a great day.

What an absolute bummer to have missed this! had totaly missed this years show & it was so good last year! I've not seen anything about it anywhere!! & me jobs about to go T*ts up too! fanbleedintastic!

Back