Alton Show - Saturday 25th Sept

Good pictures Dan....... and I got to see the cars in the 'warm.' Public transport is sooo
expensive. Hope you all had a good day.

nice pictures

Good pictures Dan....... and I got to see the cars in the 'warm.' Public transport is sooo
expensive. Hope you all had a good day.

Thanks, some were taken by Craig. Was a good turnout, a little chilly, was gooing to wear shorts today, glad i didn't as it was a bit cold in the shade. Craig got a little sunburnt today. Didn't feel warm enougth for that, but I suppose it shows it dosn't have to be hot, just the sun needs to be out.

Thanks Mason, I cant take all the credit for the photos.

A huge congratulations to Mick and Joy for winning Best American. Very well deserved xx

Great pictures Dan.

Dan can you use one of the pictures of our car to put on club cars please?

Cheers Ade

Hi Renegades

please join me in congratulating Mick and joy on winning there trophy,didnt they do well! another one for the trophy cabinet.

Cheers Superb!

As most of you know, we have an old part to the website, which is tedious to update, and a new part to the website, which can be easily updates. I have done a short quick write up of Alton, if anyone would like to add something just let me know. The article is linkedto from this link:- http://forum2.solent-renegades.co.uk/content.php
The link in the article links to the photo gallery.

I'll do something simular for the End of Season show. Keeping the site update with fresh content, no only keeps us all updated, its also great for visitors to our site knowing that this club does soo much.

I am gradually updating new members and cars but been a tad busy of late. Will get round to it eventually.

Huge congratulations to Mick and Joy. It was a well deserved win i say. And also thank you to all who contributed to the Cancer research in purchasing a cuppa & cake. We may 40 pounds and i am still collecting so once i have a final total i will let you all know.

Hi Dan and Trace,

Dan great pics and you do such a good job keeping the web site updated so a Big Renegades round of applause for you, your a Star! Well done to Tracy and Mummy Jan for raising so much money for Macmillan Cancer they also had a coffee morning on Fri last at Mummy Jans House and Tracy baked so many Superb! cakes and savouries as did Mummy Jan im sure.I think altogether so far they have raised about ?140 quid, Superb! on Tues they will be doing a grid game for Macmillan so give generously its all for a good cause.If i can help you guys update pics and info on the web site seeings how im up half the nite then i dont mind lending a hand.I must wriite a more indepth history of exactly how the Renegades was concieved and the early years of our existance i have been promising Dan this for a long time so will get my finger out.Keep up the good work guys its people like you that make this club as great as it is.

Cheers Superb! A very proud Chairman and fortunate enough to be a part of this great car club.

Back