A new vehicle has been created in the garage!

Looks nice and tidy. No using it as a workbench like Darren. I see it has a Saleen engine. Does Darren already know you have this?
Good to see another car in the Garage on here.

Yes been talkin to daz a lot he's been great always handy to know someone that's had first had experience . Car is absolutely mad pulls like a train. According to the magazine write up the owner in 2008 managed 0-60 in 4.58 sec and ran the 1/4 12.5 so it go well lol got a few jobs to do like replace the cooked brake pads check ujs etc I'll bring it down next week if it's not wet ??????

Yes saleen supercharger engine 4.6 lt ford lump, what's the ujs you are on about?
pads,fluid and might need to do the disc's as well????

If there is play then needs replacing asap new unit from the states has center bearing or single unit which i beleave drag race cars prefur

Well that's the brakes sorted orded yellow stuff ebc front and rear pads with cross drilled and vented discs all round so should stop as well as it gos once fitted

Cool thanks it seems to be makeing a fuss on the mocgb site seems it has been lost for some time and was project car for one of the magazines American car world I think lol hay ho happy days lol

New discs and pad are here now from ebc image.jpg have got another front and rear still boxed lol see you Friday :)))

oooh, they look nice.

Yep, see you Friday, looking forward to it.

Black to match the car lol of course all my own work ha ha (as if)

So had a free morning today (Sunday) so got on with sorting the brakes out on the mustang.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Also took pic of TAimage.jpgimage.jpgforgot to say that the car now stops on a 6 pence!!!

Thought I had a water leak in the middle of car gear box area!! Thought great bloody ford living up to its name lol but it was just condensation in the exhaust pipes dripping from slip joint . Phew no expensive bill ............. Yet lol

Looking good on both account's chris (could of painted calipers lol:peace:) did you replace brake fluid as well???

Nope still got that todo when I give it a full service

Back