A good time to sell ???

July92RS

Core Member
Been thinking about this on and off about moving the Camaro on,,its all but done and a clean up n MOT would see it for 12 months but.... 1) Christmas is knocking on the door 2) The current state of financial issue's must be putting off many purchase's regardless of what it is...Just don't know ATM

Think you are right on both accounts, and being a yank limited market UNLESS DAN WANTS AS HE DOSNT HAVE A WORKING CAMARO LOL,

IFit was say a city type car then mybe able to get a quick sell?

Looking at 'Classic American' recently, there are less motors for sale than usual. However, it does go quiet this time of year but this year seems worse than ever.

Probably not a good time to sell unless you really want to shift it for not much return.

Well i should get some use out of it since the re paint i guess and wait for possibly stronger money which would help go to the next purchase

Feel free to advertise it on here. Shows can be a good place to advertise expecially at the start of the season.

Christmas wong time to sell any motor even my repair work used to drop off

I wouldn't advertise it in December or Jan really,,it's more of a case is anytime good with the way things are going and,,need to find the right person.

Good idea. Gives you time to sort any faults you find once on road

All things being well this will get a fresh Mot soon and will possibly be for sale

Attachments

• f7566270-ded1-421a-8da8-25d535095e23-jpeg.165947.jpeg
    f7566270-ded1-421a-8da8-25d535095e23-jpeg.165947.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3825.jpg
    IMG_3825.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2366.jpg
    IMG_2366.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1271.JPG
    IMG_1271.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1451.JPG
    IMG_1451.JPG
    86 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1268.JPG
    IMG_1268.JPG
    88.6 KB · Views: 4
Just been looking at this months (April) edition of 'ClasAm' and there are ony two pages and one line of photo adverts. People still seem to be hanging on to thier cars.

Hoping one day we all get back to normal and we can use are cars and mybe hoping the value will increase just a thought
At least this camaro will be on the road unlike a red v6 that is sitting in a garage only getting a look at every leap year lol.🤣

You could replace one 3rd gen project with another..... I may have just what you need. :p

Buy swmnbo car for a parts car 👍

Back