22nd Spring Vehicle Meet and Auto Jumble 19th May (was April 1st 2013)

Thank for posting and keeping an eye on this one. I've created an 'announcement' at the top of all the forum pages to try to let everyone know just in case they were going. :becky:

Spring Vehicle Meet and Autojumble
2013 update.....
**** URGENT **** URGENT **** URGENT **** URGENT **** URGENT **** URGENT ****

Following an inspection of the show venue and taking into account the long-term weather forecast we have had to make the decision to postpone the 22nd Spring Vehicle Meet & Autojumble due to be held on Easter Monday April 1st 2013. We are currently working hard to determine an alternative date. All passes already issued will be valid for the new date. Passes not yet sent will be posted as soon as possible with details of the new date.
We apologise for the inconvenience but feel that we have no choice but to postpone for the safety and comfort of all exhibitors, traders and volunteers that make the SVM the large and popular event it has become over the years.
Please watch the website or phone after the weekend and spread the news to anyone you feel might be affected.

New date 19th May :)

Shame it clashes with the Hayling Reunion

Shame it clashes with the Hayling Reunion

Is Bazza going to Hayling? It was great weather last year. Although my exhaust got caught on the massive speed hump on the entrance, took a while to repair the damage.

Hope so but he needs to be on the road before then. Mot expired today and no tax but apart from that he should be raring to go. Yeah that humpy bit is a bit of a pain as many a low car has got caught on there.

Oooooh :D looking forward to seeing Bazza back on the road....seems like ages since I saw him last :)

Anyone thinking of going to this one should be aware that it's now at Greenham Common near Newbury.

http://www.springvehiclemeetandautojumble.co.uk/

The Spring Vehicle Meet & Autojumble, one of the south’s biggest one day car shows, was forced to

postpone its 22nd event at Wyke Down near Andover on Easter Monday due to poor ground conditions

and adverse weather forecasts.

The show regularly attracts an entry of some 3,000 show vehicles including cars, bikes, commercials,

military and stationary engines and a good number of autojumblers and traders.

It has not been possible to re-schedule at the usual venue and the event will now take place on Sunday

19th May 2013 at the old GAMA site at Greenham Common, Newbury. The new venue will be of

interest to many, being the location in the 1980s of the American cruise missiles and the Women’s

Peace Camp. Whilst not accessible the bunkers are alongside the show site and can easily be seen.

Access to the venue is via Brackenhurst Lane on the A339 between the Swan pub and Greenham Park

entrance (RG14 7HQ).

Last edited:
Yes chris a few of us are going from mocgb are you bringing your new toy? Didn't realise it clashed with haying went last year was good but not been to this autojumble so going to this instead sorry guys and girls maybe next year,

Yes chris a few of us are going from mocgb are you bringing your new toy? Didn't realise it clashed with haying went last year was good but not been to this autojumble so going to this instead sorry guys and girls maybe next year,

Not sure yet, will probably go to Hayling. Went to the other one three years ago (I think) - Good show, plenty of variety.

Bump,,
Anybody else going or is it hayling and cruise for eveyone????

Darren - You seen the weather forecast for Sunday? Looks pants to me!

Are yes but S197 mustangs are mainly made of plastic :heh:

Back