20th Spring Vehicle Meet & Autojumble

C

creekmoorchris

The 20th Spring Vehicle Meet & Autojumble will be held on MONDAY APRIL 25TH 2011 at Wyke Down Touring Caravan & Camping Park, Country Pub & Restaurant at Picket Piece near Andover SP11 6LX.

See http://www.springvehiclemeetandautojumble.co.uk for more info. Get to the website and get the booking form, fill it in and send off with your cheque. Make the commitment now!

The show regularly attracts a wide variety of vehicles including American, British & European classic cars and bikes, commercials, military, steam and stationary engines. 2010's attendance exceeded 2,700 show vehicles and 150 autojumble stalls.

In addition to outside catering the pub will be serving a variety of hot and cold food throughout the day.

The show is open to the public from 10am until 4.30pm and the entrance fees are adults ?4, seniors ?3 and children ?2. Parking is free.

Drive Safe.

Good show this, went a few years ago and a good variety of vehicles and other stuff to look at.

Note - This is Easter Monday so perhaps we could get a group together and have a nice little cruise up there. Whose up for that then????

Ok well we need to book ahead so i will email the booking form to you all so you can send it off if you want to go.

It is ?4 per adult
?3 per Senior
?2 per child
Parking is free

how manys going as i dont wont to go on my own as i was bored at the Family Fun day on my own lol

Ok well we need to book ahead so i will email the booking form to you all so you can send it off if you want to go.

It is ?4 per adult
?3 per Senior
?2 per child
Parking is free

The cost to get display cars in is as they say on the form "Contribution enclosed ............ (minimum ?2 per vehicle)" and each person needs to send in their own payment and form filled in. Do it before 26th March and get a plaque as well!

Dorset Car Club will be leaving Avon Heath (wish we could camp for this one,as the facility is there) and cruising up from there.

Look forward to seeing you all there and at Wheels Day as well.

Drive safe .......

are we gonna to have a group stand

They don't do a group stand however if you mention on the form that you are part of the Renegades and we turn up together then they will make space available. I am going to send the form off this week so we can get the plaque!!!!

Chris, i am confused now!! Do we pay ?2 per car then ?4 per person or does the ?2 include the driver and then the passenger pays???????? I'll be honest i never actually read the form yet. I am only going by what it said on their web site.

yeh how much do we pay ?????

According to the form, EVERY car needs to register individually, and each car needs to pay a contribution of at least ?2. So everyone who wants to go needs to fill a form in, from the website above. Trace you can send all the forms off together, but each person needs to pay a minimum of ?2.

how manys going as i dont wont to go on my own as i was bored at the Family Fun day on my own lol
I was there, not as early as you though. :biggrin:

I think we should send them individually as money is involved and as it is i don't have a cheque book so will have to sweet talk my nanny in writing one for me.

im in the same boat
i don't have a cheque book so i will have to ask my grandad

Sent my form off

Cheque, thought people stopped using them about 15 years ago :lol:

Hence the reason i don't have one and the fact our grandparents still do. !

Cheques can still be used. But after 30 June 2011 cheques will not be guaranteed, even with supporting and valid cheque guarantee card. So its back to" no take the goods away untill the cheque has cleared". This will make it difficult for schools,youth groups etc in the future to get payment for trips and subscriptions from parents. Would I really want my daughter carrying over ?100 for a trip to France in cash on the bus?

If anyone wants to go let me have your money and completed form and i will get Nan to write a cheque for all of us and send all forms in together. Better be quick though.

Also it has been confirmed that dogs are allowed to the event as long as they are on a lead at all times and are cleared up after them.

ok just got my pass come

Got my pass and Plaque Voucher today. Looks real nice, we shall see you there!

Back