2000 Trans-Am on a photo shoot

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Results of the photo-shoot. Well impressed with these. Such a great effect, cant thank Mike enough for doing this for us. Well chuffed and over the moon.

FancyTA.jpg
FancyTA_2.jpg

I love them!! It's amazing what he's done. Not many photo taking hours but I can imagine Mike put in a lot of photoshop hours.

Love, love, love them!!

they look great

They do look good. I'm in touch with him too.....
That's great news, I know he was after more vehicles. A great chap to talk to. He used to work in London in I.T too.

really lovely photos, hope your tail pipes were nice and shiny !!!x

really lovely photos, hope your tail pipes were nice and shiny !!!x
Actually I did polish them while I was waiting for him to arrive. lol, they were shiny, but after all that he didn't photograph my rear end.

If he's not too far perhaps the Fiero could get involved too ;)

Oh and wow Dan - pictures looks good :) :)

Love the second one, seen similar shots on other forums, technique is fairly simple but still requires a lot of good work to get it right.

So this is the photoshoot you were talking about the other day, very nice indeed. Do you have his contact details if he wants more subjects?

Last edited:
Yes, I have contact details. I've just emailed him to see is he want his email address on the forum. I will PM you the email address in the mean time.

That is amazing Dan. If he still needs cars I would be interested after I come back from hoilday.

Dave

Very cool indeed,

Back