1985 Chevrolet C10 SWB Pick UP (small project Fleetside For Sale

RSS_Auto_Poster

15801tcac

Offered for sale is a project that i bought a while back.Only for sale as im setting up a new business venture.<br />
1985 C10 short wheel base (desirable model) pretty solid truck but does require some work however it does start and drive.<br />
Has a crate 350 motor fitted along with an Edelbrock Carb and Inlet Manifold, also Headers are fitted. Power Steering . Good interior and has the handy opening rear screen. Gearbox is a 3 speed auto and selects all the gears. Has a recently refurbished set of 5 spoke 16" Alloy Wheels. Rear axle has been modified (flipped) to lower the truck and is all finished (no c-notch fitted so complies with current modified car rules). Front features -2" dropped spindles and cut springs (they have been cut too much in my opinion and will need replacing). Bodywise the truck is in vgc for the year, i have however found corrosion in the sills and inner sills and the cab corners. The rust is repairable but i opted at expense to buy all of these panels new as well as 4 new headlights and both rear lights. Other small areas of rust mainly on the bed which is off the vehicle at the moment. Bed also needs some repair work but good for the year. Any panels for the bed can be cheaply bought or repaired using homemade sections. Price is firm so will finish it myself one day if the price isnt met however there is a small amount of wriggle room here (very small lol). <br />

Date written: 23-May-2019

Price: <td><strong>£5995 As stated

More about this vehicle on carandclassic.co.uk

ID: 15801

Back