1964 Cadillac Coupe Deville 429 V8 Big Block For Sale

RSS_Auto_Poster

1972.jpg

1964 Cadillac Coupe Deville 429 V8 Big Block 2 door pillar less in lovely Powder blue with a white hard top.<br />
<br />
You don"t see these come up for sale very often .<br />
<br />
Mostly all original form what i can see. Power windows ,Electric seats etc ,By the looks of it the car has a custom exhaust sounds great .<br />
<br />
Although the car looks stunning in my opinion It will need very little work to bring the car up to A1 condition and has been used daily up till now , There are a small few rust bubbles on the bottom half of the car and a few on the boot lid but nothing that looks horrible, and one or two miner imperfections here and there ,the car looks really smart for its age <br />
<br />
All the seats look very original some ware and tare but nothing you wouldn"t expect from a car this age . <br />
<br />
Just had a service done on the car and changed the following ,Oil Change ,Oil Filter Change ,Spark Plugs Change ,Auntie Freeze .Front Brake wheel Cylinder .<br />
<br />
This is and has been a very reliable car and starts first time with no issues.Brakes Gearbox Engine Suspension all in very good order from what I can see .<br />
<br />
I have used this car my self for the last 4 months and is great fun to drive gets all the looks on the road and the few shows I been to with it . <br />
<br />
WE CAN ARRANGED DELIVERY AT A EXTRA COST ,JUST LET ME KNOW YOUR POST CODE AND WE CAN QUOTE YOU ON DELIVERY .<br />
<br />
OVER SEAS BUYERS ARE MORE THAN WELCOME.<br />
<br />
P/X Are more than welcome .<br />
<br />
CALL 07769 178919 FOR MORE INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY NEED ABOUT THE CAR .<br />
<br />

Date written: 01-Feb-2016

Price: £9995 As stated

More about this vehicle on carandclassic.co.uk

ID: 1972

Back