WTF paving slabs stollen

saleen 192

Core Member

That's got to be a lorry to tack that many slabs a a few people doing it at once and its going to take more than just a smash and crab time to lift that amount.
From memory there is a cctv by Lloyd's pharcy on the junction or one on junction by pefestiin crossing so what about local shop cctv???
Or is it some contractor working overnite to comply with heal and safety as cheaper and easier with no public around and fogotton to tell council lol......

Is there a gathering of caravans in that area?

Who on earth would do this?, a lot of effort for sometihng 2nd hand. Next fence panels will go missing and brick walls.

They weren't just concrete slabs, they were high quality Yorkshire (I think) stone. But even so, the operation to remove the slabs without drawing attention has to be admired in some way.

and the amount taken you wouldnt get in the of say a transit it would need to be a lorry for the weight of all them slaps , surley the towns cameras court something? or were they turned off?

Jesus! The front that some people have is amazing. Even if they are on CCTV I bet they will have thought of that and probably wore masks!

well to keep with in covid rules they would lol

Would be nice to see a follow up story of what happened, and did they catch the culprits.

I think if they do they need to put them in stocks on the high street and anyone can throw rotten fruit at them. they will only get a slap on the wrist, so i think public humiliation is more of a deterrent.

Back