Worthing American Rod & Custom Car Show - Sunday 29th July

Laceytree

Club co ordinator
American Cars, Hotrods, Dragsters, Harley Davidson bikes & more all on display gathered on the Steyne. For over 20 years this one day event event has grown in its displays and popularity. It is a key event of the Worthing Festival weekend. There are lots of exhibits and there are always owners on hand to answer questions. There will be some stalls and music scattered around Steyne gardens. Food available.

Meeting time & place to be confirmed.

I'm certainly up for this.
What time did we leave the A27 services last time?
Shall we say meet at A27 Little Chef services, to leave there at 7.45am?

Accoring to the Worthing Website :- American Rod & Custom Car Show - Worthing Festival - Show / Display in Worthing, Worthing - Visit Worthing
it opens at 8.30am, so I guess if we want to get a place, best to leave the services before 8am. Bare in mind, once you are parked up you cant easily leave until the people behind you have left.

I've emailed 'Whats on Worthing' to find out more info, as the organisers website is dead, so wanted to check this event is going ahead, and after pre-booking info etc..

Last edited:
hello well i did bring this one up at club night few weeks ago but prob fell on deaf ears :focus: there is no booking this year its first come first in so yes we do need to be early, ive been since 1985 and its a great show,,,,,, times for leaving we can arrange at club night,,,

Ah I knew someone said there was no booking required, it must have been you Pete.

What your thinking of time to leave the A27 services?

I'll book this off when I'm work on Thursday.....be good to get my Sunday's off again as I'm having to ask for so many off lol!

So peoples with power, whats the plans for this one as it is next weekend!!

I was asked to save you guys 30 spaces as i am 5 mins up the road from this:thumb:

Looked on various forums not been well advertised this year did contact the people that did it last year but no reply.

Well I am Defo up for this one, will resurrect BM especially!!

im going along with dan

Time's to be confirmed but i would think it's meet a27 emsworth (little chef) and then chi bypass Pete will probably post time's as he thinks we should go earley as it's no booking but first come first served.

Thats cool, just that I gotta meet y'all closer to the event coz gotta pick up little sis and her mate from Littlehampton on the way, and obviously you lot will prob go the a27 route as its quicker and less hassle!!

I guess we need to be at the gates for about 9am to star queuing, latest you really want to be there is 9.30 as I fear there would be no/little space by then.
So perhaps meat at 7.30am, to leave A27 Little Cheif at 8am?
Just a suggestion to get an idea of times. What does everyone else think?
Dont put me at the front of the convoy with my sat nav, I would be better off blind folded to avoid that multi story car park, lol.

upto u mate . where u want me to meet ya

if you are coming down the a27 through worthing ie broadwater or i can wait on the a27 patching and pick up convoy in? or meet eveyone on show???

Remember to save me a chip :becky: you know who you are:wave:

I think I am out :\ I know what my go-stickered po-dunk is and I aint taking it to shows any time soon. I'm out this time 'round, but I expect to see LOADS OF PHOTOS from all y'all! ;)

HAVE FUN! :)

I think I am out :\ I know what my go-stickered po-dunk is and I aint taking it to shows any time soon. I'm out this time 'round, but I expect to see LOADS OF PHOTOS from all y'all! ;)

HAVE FUN! :)
Take it along, it will be the only one there, unique. :)

I'm gonna get mine all shiny, put my exhuast back together, and put on my new shiney wheel nuts. :)

Take it along, it will be the only one there, unique. :)

I'm gonna get mine all shiny, put my exhuast back together, and put on my new shiney wheel nuts. :)

N'aaaahh....I think you'll have to come find me and drag me there by my toenails first (or offer me one really good cuppa coffee) ;P Especially if its gunna be parked next to your TA and Mike's slick 34 Ford :eyebrows: - Imagine it if you will: How FAIL am I gunna be, eh? ;)

Wait what?! Your exhaust back together?! How un-fun is that! I wanna to replace my glass (and ear drums), yanno! ;)

Back