Woman tried to park in a multi-story car park

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
However she dosn't even make it to the spaces. Someone shouldn't have hopped in the car that day, and who is she trying to phone, surely she has the car to sort out first.

[video=youtube;xljE9C3aCrk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xljE9C3aCrk[/video]

Shocking!!! Some people should never be given licences! But I have to agree, I know plenty of men that can't park or drive for toffee!

Shocking!!! Some people should never be given licences! But I have to agree, I know plenty of men that can't park or drive for toffee!
Hope your not referring to me parking the massive fiesta outside your house! :love:

I actually wasn't......but as you mention it.......Dan can't paralell park to save his life!!! In an ample sized space and a 2 foot long Fiesta!! I have laughed many a time :)

it must be bad enough it being a girls car and being a diesel , then some one puts the steering wheel on the passenger side ...lol:bounce:

I parked the fiesta fine today :lie:
I've been driving a lefty for 16 years, and only driven a right hand drive for 6 months, thats was 16 years so, and this one for about a month.

I'm going outside and taking a photo of how he 'had to park' no paralell parking involved ;)

He has parked perfectly this time. However when I park the camaro I scrub my tyres on the curb as I have trouble parking

You're in trouble Mr Potter!! Using my laptop when I'm off taking a photo of your 'parking' lol!

IMAG0220.jpg

Notice the lack of car behind?? No need for parking skills for driving forward ;) lol.

i went out tonite with mark to do some deliverys in the van we went to a house on a hill, he went to reverse in there drive way, and being a man he messed it up. after that we watched someone reversing and mark said (you got it) "i bet thats a woman driver" guess what it was a man. i rest my case.

Another failure by a woman. I know they aren't all like this, but its surprising how many have a licence and perhaps shouldn't.
[video=youtube;l7RQW3PENAM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7RQW3PENAM[/video]
A woman that cant reverse out of a parking space.

He looks french, so that dosn't count.

Back