Why were these cars at Wheels Day???......

sarah

Club Photographer
106.JPG

152.JPG

After last year and Jack (Lunty) being told he was not allowed to take in his 'classic' fiesta, seeing these cars in the show totally baffled me! There were also standard Micra's, Ford Focus's, chavy Jap cr*p and a brand new Golf Gti......I don't get why they were not in the public car park??? Dan has got other photos of these cars but I refused to take anymore and insult my lovely camera haha!

Anybody else had this with shows??

Now thats sad tacking pictures of normal cars:biggrin1:

Ok have to agree didn't make sence when you see alot of nice cars parked outside the show area,

There was an Aston Martin parked up the back away from the show......how does this make sense??

yes its not gone unnoticed, I have sometimes been more impressed with the contents of the car park than the contents of the show,
and yes photographing mundane run of the mill cars like, ford ka, any VW thats not a beetle or a buss, nissan micras, anything with a nissan badge, toyota yaris, etcetera,,,, will damage your camera [video=youtube_share;0y06l-VUXiY]http://youtu.be/0y06l-VUXiY[/video]
^^^^^^^^^^^^I have a cunning plan to sort this nasty problem ^^^^^^^

Hoes goes a 2012 Ford Mondeo get in, no modifications? I got a photos of that one somewhere, just for a laugh. Don't know why it was allowed to take up space, i expect some show cars had to be turned away as the field was soo full.

You're kidding, that's a pristine Rover Metro... a british classic ;)

As much as I was shocked to see it in there it did make me smile, my Nan had one for donkey's years and I haven't seen one in a long time!

IMG_8403.jpg
This must have made a wrong turn. Looks to be totally standard, Ford Mondeo. Not Custom or classic or American.

awesome at least it is a ford affectively is american lol

It was a very odd sight to see, after spending hours in a jam trying to get it, it was odd to see so many standard motors mulling around. So many nice motors dumped in muddy ditches and so on.

Great to see so many people flock to the show, so can't knock that at all as without so many people the shows won't continue. Bit of a double edge sword I guess?

We did a little write of the day, grab a cuppa and enjoy! Lots of pics (non of any mondeo's sorry to disappoint)

Wheels Day 2013 | V8UK