What have you done to your vehicle today?

Had coolant leak on audi
Was a small under the quick release hose with the 2 white dots. Hopefully new o ring has sorted it????IMG_20210417_141623.jpg

Had coolant leak on audi
Was a small under the quick release hose with the 2 white dots. Hopefully new o ring has sorted it????
Surely not much more left to go wrong on the Audi. Probably easier to list what you havn't changed.

Lol don't tempt fate.coming back from Hereford and noticed it wasn't happy hopefully no more for sometime

Got a video of it sort of running. If I lifted off the accelerator or pushed dien further it konks out. Next it to change ignition stuff as I have all that in the boot ready to change.

What was the response from swmnbo about bloody time was it lol. 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

Proberly be another 3 months before next bit of work lol.

Last edited:
Treated myself to a new copper/Hyde hammer fek these are not cheap I paid 22quid but have seen them as much as 32quid for same size fekking hellIMG_20210421_161405.jpg

Treated myself to a new copper/Hyde hammer fek these are not cheap I paid 22quid but have seen them as much as 32quid for same size fekking hellView attachment 162309
Great name for a hammer.
Always good to have a good hammer. I brought one from screwfix and the girl behind the counter couldn't lift it onto the counter. lol. It was a tad large sledge hammer. Probably not good for working on cars.

I've still got my mallet from my apprentice days (Late 70's) it's only had two new shafts and three heads in all that time.

What's you nickname trigger lol

Seriously, I have only changed the shaft as it split. The head with hyde and copper are original but engineers usually use them for tapping rather than smashing. I have other hammers.....

Took the TA for its Mot. 1100miles since its last Mot. New suspention is still all looking new. It passed. :)

Was the mot inspector where dark shades and poking the metal work with a white stick🤔😁😁😁😁😁

Was the mot inspector where dark shades and poking the metal work with a white stick🤔😁😁😁😁😁
I have control over their emails and website. A great bargaining tool :geek:

Lol I didnt pay the blind mot inspector enough

We have installed U.K. maps on the sat nav and installed a dash cam

now off to Mick’s for a coffee

Just making the engine cover a bit more in keeping with the rest of the car. Before and after

Attachments

• 83996B0A-5505-495F-8A1A-33919FAAF19F.jpeg
    83996B0A-5505-495F-8A1A-33919FAAF19F.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
  • F1D3301B-BECD-4AF0-B6C7-3973F831287E.jpeg
    F1D3301B-BECD-4AF0-B6C7-3973F831287E.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 3
Looks very good. Nice work.
I'm going to have to have a look in my eingine bay to see what I can do to make it look better.

Removed the fuel filter, and that bit of pipe was ment to stay on thr car. Looking inside the pipe it's rusty inside and out. Good chance the other 3 pipes related to fuel will be doubtful. May change them all from rear to front. Along with brake lines too. IMG_20210515_135918.jpg

was this on SWMNBO car ?

was this on SWMNBO car ?
Yeah, that Camaro. Brake lines look in simular condition, not leaking but I'm not liking the ook of the pipes.

Back