Waterlooville summer feight August 17th 2014

chris68coupe

Super Moderator
As per title, Waterlooville summer fieght is held at Jubille Park just off Milton road. It runs from 11am to 3pm. Any vehicles of interest are most welcome be they American, Brits, Hotrods etc.

(Wish this thing had speel chech.)

I think some of us have done this before but not sure.

Need to check the date as 17th seems to be a Sunday?

Last edited:
Thanks for posting. I'll try to find out more and pop it in the Calendar. i do recall this last year, I think Malc may have gone, I went to something else that fell on the same day. This is nice and local. :p I could push the car there, apart from the steep ramp getting into the car park for the field.

Date is correct, Sunday 17th August, nice and local, not been before but know one of the organisers and he asked for some support.

I was asked tonight how many would be likely to turn up. I know other things are on the same day but anyone interested please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

I'll be there, Sarah will be in my car, so only counts as 1 car and 2 people.

Think dad and I are gonna do this one

Is anyone else goin to this one

I'm doing this one as I committed some time ago. It opens at 11:00 so if anyone is going I would suggest getting there around 10:30. So much stuff on this Sunday I guess we will be scattered to the four winds as a club.

I know myself, Mark and Malc will be up the fort for the wedding show. Else i would have been at this nice local show, its just down the road for me. Not sure who is going to this show, its been in the handouts for some time, its something Mick and Joy would go to, and I'm sure may others will too.

ive heard back from Suzanne at havant events we need to be in be half ten for any of those who are going

Back