Waterlooville Classic Car Show 2013

Not me :( Camaro has no MOT, so if she passes I'll be there in the Camaro!

dan dad wants to come too

dan dad wants to come too
I'll add him no worries. Dont know why I miss him off we were only messaging about 10 mins before I wrote the list.

lol no worries not a prob

I like this show its nice and close and you buy breakfast lol

I would like to come, will have to see if I can get out of my current engagement!!

I want to come too as i love to look round the shops which is why H doesn't like this show as much. Costs him too much money lol!!! Not sure yet as it is just before we go away and i may be packing or then again i may want to get away from it all. I wonder if H will let me come in Bazza on my own??? Not sure about mum and Dad yet as they are away so will have to let you know when they return. Hevs and Gra may be a possible too but they are away with Mum so will have to let you know on them too.

I want to come too as i love to look round the shops which is why H doesn't like this show as much. Costs him too much money lol!!! Not sure yet as it is just before we go away and i may be packing or then again i may want to get away from it all. I wonder if H will let me come in Bazza on my own??? Not sure about mum and Dad yet as they are away so will have to let you know when they return. Hevs and Gra may be a possible too but they are away with Mum so will have to let you know on them too.
No rush. I'll take all the passes to the hill and give them out on the day. Just wanted to gather an idea of numbers, so far its 12, so if you can, hev, steve&jan, we still have enough.
They had a nice sweetie shop there last time, selling in a few old classics. I enjoyed it in there. nom nom nom.

Been asked to add Mick&Joy and Paul&Sue to the list, Also probably the 'new' Black Magic Clan.

Only a few days left to shine them cars. visit many coffee shops, and perhaps the sweet shop too.
Weather is looking good for Saturday. :)

Great turn out today. Great weather too. Malcom won a prize. Time just flew past, done a bit of shopping too while I was there. Matt made it there, but had a fuel leak which was a bit of a shame. Hopefully you can get it sorted Matt.
Some photos from today:- Waterlooville Car Show 2013 : Page 1 from TransAmDan's albums

me too not happy was lookin forward to this all week ;-(

bee will live and reappear at a show near you soon xx

The evening news have a little write up about the Waterlooville show. I know they took some photos of american vehicles too, which will probably appear in the printed paper rather than the online one. Waterlooville Classic Car Show

Thanks to everyone who attended, we certainly fill up half the precinct with out cars (martins fills up more than one space) without us there, there wouldn't be as many attractions for the public.

2965421836.jpg
A few more photos from The News too... In Pictures: Waterlooville Classic Motor Show - News - Portsmouth News

Back