wanted carb tuner !!

islander

Anyone out there good or skilled at tuning etc ?? need my 4 barrell tuned or set up as its running a bit rich and lumpy !! i dont want to play around with it.. or any local tuning guys please.

thank you

Ron Haslett in Denmead may be able to help. It's a barn near Furzley corner. He has tuned many carbs for racing, so should know how to get them running good on the street too.

Ron Haslett in Denmead may be able to help. It's a barn near Furzley corner. He has tuned many carbs for racing, so should know how to get them running good on the street too.

Ron has done a great job on tuning my 4 barrel carb and getting it just right ! many thanks for putting me on to him . He certainly knows his way around an engine cant praise him enough and if anyone else out there needs his help then you know who to contact . thanks Dan

That's great to hear. Glad its all sorted. I havn't been down there for a while. I rented his workshop space for a week when i done a head/cam change some time back, and he was very knowledgeable giving me some pointers. He certainly has some nice cars down there, and knows his stuff.

Back