Virtual car show - favourites

AmericanThunder

Super Moderator
Similar to the virtual car show thread, this one is for your 3 most favourite pictures taken at car shows.

Rules:
One reply per person with 3 pictures in each.
From any car event you attended and you (or family) took the photo - no internet pictures.
You must not own or have owned any of the cars you show.
It’s open to any car.

All Renegades cars, you may recognise some of them....

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Similar to the virtual car show thread, this one is for your 3 most favourite pictures taken at car shows.

Rules:
One reply per person with 3 pictures in each.
From any car event you attended and you (or family) took the photo - no internet pictures.
You must not own or have owned any of the cars you show.
It’s open to any car.
Good idea AT (y)

Yep! I know them all...and their owners :)
Looks like the Victory Wheeler's show at Hayling Island too!

Indeed it is! The Zombie Apocalypse has given me the opportunity to go back through the hundreds and hundreds of pictures of car shows and meets I've taken over the last few years! I've been so bored I've even had to venture back unto Farcebook to relieve the tedium!

Indeed it is! The Zombie Apocalypse has given me the opportunity to go back through the hundreds and hundreds of pictures of car shows and meets I've taken over the last few years! I've been so bored I've even had to venture back unto Farcebook to relieve the tedium!
40k photos on here https://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/media/ which could keep you busy for a little longer.

Back