Victory Wheelers - New Meeting location

53catalina

From 6th October the Victory Wheelers will have their club meetings at

The Railway Inn,
Station Hill,
Curdridge
Botley,
SO30 2DN.

These will continue on the First and Third Wednesday of each month from 8.30 onwards, and the pub has a huge car park that will cater for all of our Customs, Hotrods, and American cars.

Everyone with an interest in these types of cars is welcome to attend.

Hi Renegades

Seems Victory Wheelers are making a few changes, good meeting venue, The Railway is a nice pub.Good luck Victory Wheelers in your new location and hope your stay there is a happy one.Hope to see a few of you at our end of season show on Saturday 18th September. What ever happened to our interclub challenge? I thought we Renegades were going to take you Wheelers on at something as a bit of fun.Let me know your thoughts and maybe we will do something soon.

There you go ive laid down the gauntlet now, go for it!!

Cheers Superb!

Hi Trace

Not sure on that score, what do you reckon on the challenge then? what do you think we should challenge them at? I was thinking of a game of rounders at the Queen Elizebeth country park, off the A3 in earley October we could have a picnic and make a day of it.I will contact the wheelers and find out if they are up for it.

Cheers Superb! When the flag drops the b*llsh*t stops!

Lets put it to the club and see if they can come up with more ideas. Thats a good one to start with however picnics in October tend to get rained off !!

yea i think it is were the Can Am meet too

I think Can-Am met there a few years back, not sure if they have been there lately. The change was due to the old pub turning into a curry house, so there would be no room for us to stand around and chat (and drink beer).

I'll see if Keith can rally the troups for a challenge.

Hi 53Catalina,

Speak to Keith and say Superb! from the Renegades has thrown down the Gauntlet.Lol, im sure he will be up for a challenge, unless you guys would rather do something else like skittles i will let you decide, were up for anything our end.

Cheers Superb! P.S Just a reminder about our end of season show at The Farmhouse on Saturday 18th September 11am til late.

sorry i missed the show today, i was at a wedding. hope it all went well. Shame it wasnt Sunday....................

Hi 53 Catalina

You missed a good show, in fact i dont think any Wheelers were at the show, is a shame we really do sruggle to get you guys to come to any of our shows, we always try and attend yours, Hayling Reunion and Beaulieu we are firm believers in supporting local clubs.We have a Superb! relationship with the Can Am club they always support our events and we do the same for them by attending there shows and it works really well.We are up at Alton this Saturday if any of you Wheelers fancy a road trip.We are meeting at Wickham Square and leaving at 9.30am and anticipate
getting to Alton by about 10am.There is a French market and Jazz in the market square with jiving and its normally a really relaxed day out, ask Keith he's been before.We are looking to host about five shows next year it would be nice to get you guys along to a few if not all of them next year.Heres hoping.

Cheers Superb!

I think we had a lot of people up at the drags this weekend, hence the no show from any members.
It often seems easier to get the guys to travel 150 miles to a drag strip than 15 miles to a local show.
we do always promote your shows at our club nights and I think quite a few were up at Fort Nelson.
They would have all parked in different places though rather than together!

Not sure if I can make Alton this weekend, but I have been before and it is a good day out.
I will email the details out to the club for Alton, and see who's around.

Cheers
Dan

Hi 53 Catalina,

We have lots more shows coming up next year, we currently have 5 shows planned for 2011 so look forward to a busy year.We would love the Wheelers to join us on some of those if not all our shows next year.See what you can do for me and see if you can persuade your ifellow club members.

Cheers Superb!

Back