Victory Wheelers' Hot Rod & Custom Car Show

sarah

Club Photographer
Victory Wheelers' Hot Rod & Custom Car Show

Monday 31st August 2015

Stansted House, Rowlands Castle, Hampshire. PO9 6DX

1000-1600
0900 arrival for show vehicles

£5.00 Vehicle entry (Includes 2 adults and reduced entry to House and maze)
£5.00 public (Reduced entry to House)
Under 16 free

There will be a pre-book saving, on the website below. ** Update ** This is live for you to pre book and save some money.

Display vehicles:
Hot Rods, Rat Rods, Custom, American, Choppers and Bobbers, VW Beetles/Buses, pre 1976 European/British.

- Live music
- Children's entertainment
- Prizes for best vehicles
- Reduced entry to the house and maze

*** Update: Renegades will be meeting at Morrisons, Hordean, PO8 9FB to leave at 0915

Hot Rod & Custom Car Show | Stansted Park House & Grounds

11194606_1048597015170400_1821498770410434845_o.jpg

Last edited:
i'd be up for this (but will need to check the calendar first).
went to their show at Lymington a couple of years ago and had a great time!

Yes me too added to list

Think this might clash with Buster Lang :(

Would need to check though :(

Yep it does - boo!!

Just a little bump on this one............some people were unsure on entry fees......

At least the price is per person instead of per head. I mean do people really go out without a head or take a spare head? very confusing.

Car show two days on the trot :)

Perhaps we should consider staying somewhere :)

I was about to argue that it just adds to the costs, and then I remembered we are not dealing with 30mpg LS6 anymore but a 12mpg 70's lump!! :eeek:

I was about to argue that it just adds to the costs, and then I remembered we are not dealing with 30mpg LS6 anymore but a 12mpg 70's lump!! :eeek:

Apart from the prices are near on the same cost of a tank of fuel in a quick search I have done of premier inn and travellodge :(

There is a premiere inn in horndean, right next to the A3, It's near us, and close to the wheelers show.

There is a premiere inn in horndean, right next to the A3, It's near us, and close to the wheelers show.

Comes up with Portsmouth (Horndean) and is £103 for the night - yikes!!

Back