Victory Wheelers' Hayling Sunset 2015

We are abut half hour away. See everyone there :) :)

Will be leaving goodwood in a mo, see ya all there.

Not a bad little show, shame it might be the last at that location?
The T/A ran well so I'm happy to extend the distances we will attend to shows. The suspension needs attention though, truly awful ride and handling. And as for MPG, yup meters per gallon sums it up!
Great to catch up with Graeme too, 11 years is far too long!

Not a bad little show, shame it might be the last at that location?
The T/A ran well so I'm happy to extend the distances we will attend to shows. The suspension needs attention though, truly awful ride and handling. And as for MPG, yup meters per gallon sums it up!
Great to catch up with Graeme too, 11 years is far too long!

Aye,not a bad turn out,,,,Last time i attended Hayling was at the OVEN camp site:faint:

Great to catch up with Clare and Dave,,,,,you are right That's way toooooooooo long,,,,,Glad the motor did what was asked of it and it looks better in the flesh

Yep, totally agree, a very good show. Glad you enjoyed it. The Victory Wheelers are great at getting a good turn out of great cars to their shows.

We have our own show on the 18th Oct at the Farmhouse(Portsmouth), feel free to come along to that one too:- http://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/content/405-solent-renegades-end-season-show-2015-a.html

The suspension needs attention though, truly awful ride and handling. And as for MPG, yup meters per gallon sums it up!
500ci may not be much better, although bring newer could help with better flow rates etc.. How much gas did you use from Swindon to Hayling and back?
Good to catch up with ya. Only 2 weeks till next time. Great to finally see the TATA in person.

How much gas did you use from Swindon to Hayling and back?
Good to catch up with ya. Only 2 weeks till next time. Great to finally see the TATA in person.

The TATA used almost 3/4 tank indicated on the gauge for a round trip of 210miles.
The Corvette would have used 1/3, and the tank size is the same.
But of course fuel gauges aren't very accurate.
I reckon the TATA averaged 15, the Corvette would have been 26 for the same trip.

See you in two weeks.....

Last edited:
Some people just don't get it! At beach Buggin in August a guy was actually sat ON Dan's door!!! He looked baffled when I shouted at him, but stayed sat there............but once I shouted "I'll break your legs if you don't 'go away' " he then moved. Can't believe the cheek of some people.

Back