sarah

Club Photographer
Victory Wheelers' Hayling Sunset 2015

Sunday 4th October 2015

1000 start.

Funland,
Hayling Island.

Free entry.

Early arrival is a must with this show as space fills up fast!!

Renegades will be meeting at Mick's Burgers, Portsdown Hill to leave at 0900. We will slow down to help other Renegades meeting us at the lay by between Hayling Island and Havant, like previous shows.

Hayling Sunset 2015.jpg

So much to do next week with our second week off :)

Victory Wheelers' Hayling Sunset 2015

Sunday 4th October 2015

1000 start.

Funland,
Hayling Island.

Free entry.

Early arrival is a must with this show as space fills up fast!!

Renegades will be meeting at Mick's Burgers, Portsdown Hill to leave at 0900. We will slow down to help other Renegades meeting us at the lay by between Hayling Island and Havant, like previous shows.

View attachment 56702

This is also Vee power Sunday at Goodwood

Oh balls, so it is! Which to do???

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I was wondering about both too. Wheelers show will be packed if its good weather so may have trouble getting in if you got there at noon. However I'm tempted to give it ago, if I go in the overflow car park I can still see all the great show cars. So that's my plan anyway.

There may be a meeting place. I certainly want to go to this one, but also booked into the Goodwood breakfast club which tend to dissipate around noon. So aiming to do goodwood first thing and then the Hayling Sunset.

Yes - I knew you were doing the Goodwood meet first, but we will straight to Hayling Island.
If anyone else is going straight to Hayling, please post up otherwise we will see you there.
Graeme - if you go to Hayling please bring the Torque Converter cover and I will settle up with you.

Usually the group meet on the hill. I will give a few people a prod.
Last year met on the hill to leave at 9.30am. It will likely be the same time, but I guess the question is, who is meeting up the hill?.

Yes - I knew you were doing the Goodwood meet first, but we will straight to Hayling Island.
If anyone else is going straight to Hayling, please post up otherwise we will see you there.
Graeme - if you go to Hayling please bring the Torque Converter cover and I will settle up with you.

No problem,,,,plan on both unless the weather plays a big part in cocking the day up,,,

I understand. If the weather is bad then over a 100 miles drive to stand on a cold wet beach is not my idea of fun and I won't be there either!
There is a cosy cafe with an arcade built in, that may make it more tempting. Also used to be an indoor go-kart track on that site too. I wonder if that is still there, must have been well over 10 years ago... I will check.
Although I do agree it is a long way to go to be wet.

There is a cosy cafe with an arcade built in, that may make it more tempting. Also used to be an indoor go-kart track on that site too. I wonder if that is still there, must have been well over 10 years ago... I will check.
Although I do agree it is a long way to go to be wet.

Especially when lots of other people will stay away too if the weather is bad!

Yep, see you there, have a safe trip. Weather should be a good one.

Not just classics :)

Back