Victory Wheelers Hayling Reunion 16 May 2010

So if Black Magic is attending who is bringing my van back on Sunday !! cu then x

That's a bit early guys. We dont start until 10am so could you arrive a little bit nearer 9.30am which will give us time to meet and get the signs/gazebo ready.
Or you can do the work for us and we will arrive later ;^)

I'm sure you will all enjoy an extra half hour in bed!!

So, will we be changing the meet-up time then guys??...
Like...meet up the hill 08:45 to leave just after 09:00 maybe?...or will we leave as is?...Trace?

Cheers
Will

One of our members, Paul was told by Keith i believe that we had to be there that early. Not a problem. I know we will all want an extra half hour in bed!!! However i will proobably get up there that time in case somne people don't come onto the forum and think we are not going.

OK Trace. I wasn't too bothered about the extra half hour in bed (not that Jack won't have got me up a couple of hours before that :001_07:)
But having read 53catalina's post, I was just worried that we might be arriving before the Wheelers were ready for us.
As you say, those who don't see this forum will probably arrive up the hill at the original time anyway, so provided there are a few of us there to let them know what's going on, shouldn't be a problem. We can all still leave together at whatever time.

Cheers
Will

dont think ill be there my cars still in being done grrrrr and i have work to do on van

Keith Ellis from Victory Wheelers is asking us not to be too early. He says 9:30 which will mean meeting up the hill for 8:45 to leave at 9. Its not really fair for those who turn up at 8 - 8:15 to be kicking around all that time.

Message came via Paul&Sue from a phone call with Keith.

Yeah i had a message too and emailed all those i have addresses for so as you said Dan meet @ 8:45 to leave @ 9:00am up the hill.

Would like to thank the Victory Wheelers for a good reunion for a good cause. It was great to catch up with some of the original Wheelers from thirty odd years ago and who I havent seen for thirty years !!! Well done and thankyou xx:)

Back