Victory Wheelers Hayling Reunion 16 May 2010

53catalina

Victory Wheelers are once again pleased to host the
5th Hayling Reunion
on 16 May 2010

This will be at The Inn on the Beach, Hayling Island, and will be the laid back affair we are all used to. No entry fees, live music, and good times!

Hope to see you all!

Thanks for the info, do you have an emailable leflet for this? I'll put it on the calendar section.
What time does it start?
We have the Southsea cruise that day too.

Hi Renegades

We need to put The Hayling Reunion in the diary it is a good show and The Wheelers are dedicating this one to Big Al who passed away recently. Wouldnt it be cool to get more Renegades cars and members there than Wheelers.Just a thought!

Cheers Superb!

Flyers are coming soon! and its a very special one in memory of Big Al.

will be nice to go to the Inn On The Beach again. I hope i can come!! :)

You be a good boy Jack & i am sure Daddy will bring you along!!:clap:

Flyer now attached!

HR2010.jpg

We be there in my mums van

We will be there to, looking forward to it.
Just hope the sun will be there to this time!:cool:

I'll be there

Have added this to the forum Calender

I like this one, good show but don't forget your change for the meters. not seen the gestapo there previous yeares but they might turn up and bite your bum.

After much negotiation with the local council, this year we can offer FREE PARKING to modified cars!

This is basically the area beyond the Inn On The Beach, but we will be around to direct you to the correct area.
We look forward to seeing you all

Wahey fantastic stuff. Me and Mum will be there however boys are away on a stag weekend. Girlz rule:punk:

After much negotiation with the local council, this year we can offer FREE PARKING to modified cars!

This is basically the area beyond the Inn On The Beach, but we will be around to direct you to the correct area.
We look forward to seeing you all

Do fully functional go faster stipes class as modified for free parking?

no i think its just for the chav's with lots of p-38 on the cars lol

Ok Folks Sunday is fast approaching us and as agreed last night for all of you who will brave to get up early on a Sunday morning, we will be meeting up the hill (Mick's Burger van) @ 8:15am to leave @ 8:30am. Then take a nice cruise along to Hayling and to be in place by 9am. Weather is also looking good 16'c & sunny so don't forget your sunglasses!!!

Ok Folks Sunday is fast approaching us and as agreed last night for all of you who will brave to get up early on a Sunday morning, we will be meeting up the hill (Mick's Burger van) @ 8:15am to leave @ 8:30am. Then take a nice cruise along to Hayling and to be in place by 9am. Weather is also looking good 16'c & sunny so don't forget your sunglasses!!!

That's a bit early guys. We dont start until 10am so could you arrive a little bit nearer 9.30am which will give us time to meet and get the signs/gazebo ready.
Or you can do the work for us and we will arrive later ;^)

I'm sure you will all enjoy an extra half hour in bed!!

Hi Ya All F150 Cowboy here!
Sorry we could not make the meeting on Tuesday.
So what is the plan for Sunday still meet at 08:15 or later?
As im working until 07:00, not that 08:15 a problem.

hi now gearbox arrived blackmagic will be attending yeha, we will leave hill bit later than 8.30 to give the guys time to set up say 9 ish next year 57 starchief will be attending

Back