Time for another news letter. Nov 2013

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Thinking what to pop into the newsletter. We have some new polo shirts with the logo embroidered. So I'll get a photo of that.
I'll list some of the events coming up, including the bowling night.

Anyone else have thing they would like included?
Perhaps thinks they have for sale on eBay, who knows... just thinking of things to pad it out a bit as not much going on this time of year. Perhaps an update on projects people are doing....

What about people joining in on the forums instead of just looking ????? it's been very quiet lately me and a few other others are puting items on forum so people can enjoy would be nice for feedback/interest shown otherwise whats the point think we are waisting are time and effort or is it it everyone has emergrated to facebook?????

Yep, would be nice to see it more active, although it is more active than many others, some forum are a lot more busier. I think people visit forums when they require information. Do we need to write articles on information they may be searching for...

How can we make the forum more active?

The newsletter does help, as it has links to bring people to the forum, but how can we keep people coming back.

Sarah puts posts forum threads on facebook to bring people to the forum, this has helped a lot.

Do we need to email people with some incentive to sign up. Like entering your car photo into some online renegades calender...

Back