The Southern Alternative Motor Show - 8th June - Eastleigh Football Club

So we decided to leave at 9am from the hill didn't we?
Yep, it was on the email, not sure if you got a copy.

Meet at Micks burger van to leave at 9am sharp.

Oh no :( hope it's not anything big??

But talking about going......I need to know who is going and who isn't. Even if you're a 'maybe' let me know so room will be made for us as a club!!

Sorry not going to this , Was planning on going to american speed fest at brandshatch this weekend but cancelled a few months back as playing/working on Trans AM,
Who ever goes have a good time

American Speedfest is what I'd planned but Emma's show popped up so I'm going to this instead. Have fun playing with the TA :D

But talking about going......I need to know who is going and who isn't. Even if you're a 'maybe' let me know so room will be made for us as a club!!

Front brake calipers and pads as they keep sticking on :'(. Nice little expenditure we didn't count on !!

Its cheaper to rebuild the calipers but it means downtime that I can't have. Buying a set already rebuilt saves me lot of hassle. Bolt on, bleed - done!

I will be there Too

Minimanmark, get there as early as you can as 1st wave of ques is long, ,I went last year a cold,windy day but a very good day and if you stay to end you get to go out and do the parage lap , don't forget you can go round the pits, and walk along pit straight , Have a good day i was going this year but not now we want lots of pictures..

Might try for this one, s'posed to be nice Sunday.

Tomorrow!! Looking good weather wise :)

Don't forget, meeting at Mick's on Portsdown Hill to leave at 9am sharp! Going to be a great day!

Yes Dave, come along. I know you are like Fareham area.
we are coming down off the hill, to go towards the roundabout in Fareham to turn right and up the dual carriageway joining the Motorway there. Mark will be waiting in the layby just before the motorway. leaving the hill at 9am, I guess we should be passing the layby by about 10mins past.

Come along Simon, meet us up on the hill if you like, Its Micks Burgervan on Portsdown Hill we meet at. leaving there at 9am.

We are going

Hi Sarah Sheila and I intend to go so meet you all at Mick's 9 am if its not to late to be included

Back