The Crew

Ouch - does sound expensive :)

you can also get the game for the Xbox too, I wonder if PS4 gamers can play XBox gamers. In this day and ages the network traffic would be the same, and when writing the games you just tend to build for the platform its going on, so you write the same code. Build once for Ps4 hardware and build again for Xbox. Saves a lot of development time, and the same GFX could be used in both, although some tweaking may be needed.

Corvette headers would give far more hours of pleasure too. ;)

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Cut outs is a good balance. Change the sound without changing the headers. A happy compromise.....:bolt:

I installed it this morning. Must say, I'm not a fan of the handling of the cars :(

Anyway, if Ubisoft have done the right thing and allowed cross-platform crews, my ubisoft uPlay id is V8-Darren

Hi Darren, I was playing it last night. The cars gets better. I was running the beta version for a few days and beefed up the Camaro, its wasn't too bad after that. The new game doesn't use the same save data so started from the beginning again.

My uplay ID is TransAmDan
PS4 ID is either Knightlight or KnightlightUK

I'll keep a look out for you.

Darren, just found you on uPlay, so sent a friend request.

It should work cross platform this day and age between PS4 and Xbox, as its effectively using the same code(just compiled for different processor/gfx engines), and providing the connections to the central server is the same we should be able to play each other. I haven't found anything on the web stating this, so will be interesting to try.

Back