The American Dream, Poole Quay

C

creekmoorchris

OK here it is, hot off the presses .... The American Dream will be staged at Poole Quay on Friday 27th August 2010. CLICK HERE for more information.

Usual things apply, no parking on the Quay until the road is closed at 6pm. The quay then needs to be cleared for 9pm.

All vehicles must be road legal and drivers have the appropriate licences.

Any vehicle larger than a 1950's Caddy or new Day Van please call Anne at Poole Tourism on 01202 262 537.

Usual meeting points, if you want, will be at:

McDonalds at Wessex Gate, just off the Holes Bay Relief Road, leaving at 5.50. A slow cruise gets you onto the Quay for 6pm.

Baiter Car Park, the first one with the slip way, leave at 5.50, again to get to the Quay at about 6pm.

Why do they always do it this weekend. I have always wanted to go but yet again its the same weekend as the Summer Nationals in Ipswich and won't be able to go.:(

I may be tempted with this one. Have been a while back, was a great turnout. I missed it last year.

If you get there Dan, do look me up ..... I'll be the one pushing the van backwards!

If you get there Dan, do look me up ..... I'll be the one pushing the van backwards!
Has reverse gone? I bet that keeps you fit. I guess if I get there after you have parked the van, you will be the one gasping for air on the floor.

Back