sunny sunday 2018

islander

Hi all is the worthing sunny sunday a ticket job or a turn up event ? cant remember as its been a couple of years since last went !

I may be wrong and I’m sure someone will correct me but I think it’s pre-book only.

yes pre book book sure Dan will belong soon to advise how to book in,

2 years running now dans had booking number 192 my car number you can really go of some people lol, enjoy show fellow petrolheads, 2 far for us unless we stay over

Do you guys meet up and drive in together or just meet there?
Sharon

Hi Sharon,
We are meeting at the A27 services near Emsworth ready to leave at 8.30am. Its a bit of a trek for you, perhaps you can tag on along the way.

We come in on the A24, take a left at Waitrose into Lyndhurst Road, then 2nd right into Maderia Avenue, then a right onto Brighton road so we are coming the right direction for Stynes Gardens,, meet us along there if you like. I don't know what time we get there for,I guess its about 40mins to an hour to get from Emsworth services to there.

Hi Sharon,
We are meeting at the A27 services near Emsworth ready to leave at 8.30am. Its a bit of a trek for you, perhaps you can tag on along the way.

We come in on the A24, take a left at Waitrose into Lyndhurst Road, then 2nd right into Maderia Avenue, then a right onto Brighton road so we are coming the right direction for Stynes Gardens,, meet us along there if you like. I don't know what time we get there for,I guess its about 40mins to an hour to get from Emsworth services to there.

lyndhurst road is closed at waitrose dan

it's the road you Turn left at the lidi/dulux roundabout and goes past the hospital if comeing over from broadwater bridge for those that don't know area,

have good one if rain don't ruin day, I know some of you will be in the cafe when you get there :thumb:

Last edited:
Photos from today http://www.solent-renegades.co.uk/members/transamdan-albums-worthin-sunny-sunday-2018-a.html

Surprisingly the ground was solid, the rain was light. We went for breakfast after parking up,agood natter in there till about 11am, then back to the cars, the others had left by then. The road were a tad wet, didn't go above 50mph alot of puddles, aqua planing and being pulled to the left. Challenging and a fun drive.
Just been looking at previous years, looks like I have photos every year back to 2002.

Not many there to start with, shame the rain deters soo many people. Myself and Malc were the last to leave.

If only the sunny weather extended a couple more days this show would have been packed.

Lucky it carried on. Both Shaftsbury and Can Am show was cancelled. Shaftsbury sent out emails the day before. Can-am cancelled as people were almost there.

Everyone left by 11?
Wow - glad we didn't drive all the way down for that!

agreed !! ive been to this show for years with and without the car and in the past if its raining its the somme !! although still have a first prize trophy for best in class 2013 ! we always liked the many stalls along the front but cant see how they could have made much on the day with the weather. shame really as its always one on the calendar . theres always next year

Back