Steve

mummyjan

Core Member
Would like to wish my darlin husband a very happy birthday.:happybday: Would also like to thank everyone for your kind words and best wishes for today. He is in hospital, had to be there at 6.45, not sure what time his op is, but will post something on here later, once I have him home safe and sound. Thanks again, You are a great bunch of friends and we both really appreciate your support, take care xx

happy birthday and all the best with op we all be thinking of you all

Yes i would also like to thank you all for the support my family have had over the last couple of months. You are all truly wonderful people.

Happy birthday Dad. We will get together later and celebrate :happybday:

Happy birthday Steve, hope all goes well for you.

Happy Birthday Steve, Bendy Girl and I wish you many happy returns and hope that the op goes well.

happy birthday steve , hope all goes well , best wishes .

mark , mary , summer , cody , dixie-may

Happy Birthday Steve, really hope everything goes well for you today we're all thinking of you!!!

Love and Best Wishes

Alan, Terri, Megan, Josh, William, Sam & Jodie!
xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

hey steve happy late birthday hope all went well today . we're all thinkin of ya

Ok so he is now home safe and sound, actually very quiet as he has to rest his throat for 72 hours !! Bit quiet in our house at the moment, he has to have 2 weeks off work and we are now waiting for some results. Will keep this brief as we will be seeing lots of you on Saturday so will explain more then. He also wants me to say a huge thankyou for all your messages, very much appreciated take care in this cold weather xx

Happy Birthday for today Steve. Sorry it's a bit late. Take care mate and hope your'e feeling better soon. All the best to all of you.

Will, Claire, Jack, Joe and Luke
xx

Back