Spotted a Firebird on TV

TransAmDan

Forum Admin
Staff member
Was just watching "Ben Fogle: New Lives In The Wild" on Channel 5, from 9pm till 10pm, Saw a 2000'ish Pontiac Firebird just before a break at around 9.45ish. Thought I'd share it will people.
Firebird_On_TV.jpg

Last edited:
Dan got all excited too when he clocked it.....so I had to rewind and pause :) good spot though!

Just Dan to spot it :first:

Aka ah someone else who spots them ;) ;)
Was watching an episode of Nash Bridges and a gold 4th gen is quickly spotted. In fact there was an episode a week or so back where there was another one :)

We enjoy spotting either Trans Am's, c5's and Fiero's (not than many with Fieros in :()

Last edited:
I always spot Firebirds/Camaros etc on a TV. Surprisingly few C5's have been used, in fact the only movie I know of that used one was XXX, and I don't know of any that use a C6. Seems the current trend is retro mod.
It seems as if a Firebirds/Camaros/Vettes (and American muscle in general) are used as extras instead of the starring role like they used to be.
Whatever happened to TV like Knight Rider and the Dukes of Hazzard, and movies like Bullitt and Smokey and the a Bandit?
A Prius jumping a duck pond just doesn't have the same excitement - meep meep.....wheeeeee!

Last edited:
Your right I've not seen many C5's apart from in XXX.
In the Fast and Furious where hundreds of cars all come out of a warehouse, there wasn't a single Pontiac in all of that.

we could start a thread of where we have spotted a Camaro, Firebird, or Vette in TV programs.

There is a film I have on DVD called the Last Ride, its centered on a 60's Pontiac GTO the father owned which they try to find in a 2004 Pontiac GTO. In there there was a 4th Gen Trans-Am as a side part.

Back